Chapter 3: Titans Submerged

Pidge woke up and she could feel Keith's hand on her arm, just rubbing it. She stayed still as she listened to the boys talk about strategy. They sound like idiots. 

      "I know you're awake Pidge, your breathing quickened," Keith said. Pidge slowed her breath down and Keith laughed, "You can't fix it now!" Pidge sat up and looked at Keith and the others. 

      "You guys are going to get killed," Pidge said. "You need to actually think through this,"

      "Then what would you do!" Lance said.

        "Hyperion, Titan of the dawn and light. So we attack at night. Then we use the powers we were given to push him into a small area and break him like glass," Pidge said. The room was quiet. 

       "What are the powers we have together?" Hunk asked. "I can make plants grow really big really fast,"

       "I can charmspeak, anyone will have to do what I say," Lance said,

        "I can fly?" Shiro said.

         "I can raise the dead," Keith said. "I practiced with my dad,"

          "I.........can think," Pidge said softly as she looked down at her feet. "A-Anyway, so do we know where he is?"

         "Mr. D said that he was terrorizing California, that is why there are fires everywhere," Shiro said.

       "Then we go to the worst spot, Santa Rosa," Pidge said. Then they gathered up weapons, money, and food and set off to Santa Rosa. (Time skip, I am lazy).

      "So where is he?" Lance said as they pulled into Santa Rosa in a stolen car. It was dark and the city was abandon.

     Keith rolled his eyes, "Lance, we're not going to find him that fa---" CRASH! A glowing foot landed on the hood, the car started to melt and everyone rushed out the back with the weapons.

    "You know the plan!" Pidge said. "HEY! HYPERION! COME AND GET ME YOU OVERGROWN FOREST FIRE!"

     Hyperion looked down at Pidge and he grabbed her in his fist. 

     "Little Athena! You think you can beat me! NO, but you might come in handy," Hyperion said. His had was molten and while Pidge was not melting she was burning and ended up passing out. Hyperion put her on top of a building.

     "Nothing is going to plan!" Lance said to the others as the dodged Hyperions attacks.

     "That depends," Keith said.

      "On what!" Lance shouted.

       "Who's plan you are talking about!" Keith said and he closed his eye and his hand faced the ground. Then an army of the undead rose from the ground. They started to climb up Hyperion. Then Hunk started to cover Hyperion in plants. Hyperion's arms were now part of a beanstalk. Shiro grabbed Lance's waist and flew him up to Hyperions ear. 

    "You are going to go back to Tartarus and you won't try to escape," Lance said.

     "I a-am going back to--back to Tartarus a-and I-I won't escape," Hyperion said. Then he shrunk until he was in a human form, then he just walked away and back to Tartarus.  

      "That...should not have been that easy," Lance said when Shiro put him down. "We just defeated a titan, in like 2 paragraphs!"

       "Pidge," Keith breathed. Then he ran as fast as he could to the building she was on, his undead going back into the grave. Keith got up there and Pidge was starting to sit up, burns all over her. Keith slide to her side and she collapsed in his arms. 

     "Don't worry I'll get you home," Keith said.