Chapter 2: Gay as F@#&

Keith walked into the lab. Pidge was asleep leaning on the green lion's paw. He sighed and walked over to him. Keith Knelt down and put a hand on Pidge's shoulder, his heart fluttering.

Pidge groaned and Keith jerked his hand back, expecting Pidge to wake up.

"Matt...Dad...don't go...Kerberos..." Pidge mumbled twitching from his nightmare. 

"Pidge?" Keith asked. Just then Pidge jolted away, tears streaming down his eyes. He sat up quickly.

"Matt! Dad! No no no no no! They're not dead. No, they can't be!" Pidge cried Keith's eye's widened and he scooped the crying Pidge up in his arms and sat down with Pidge in his lap. Keith wrapped his arms around Pidge and Pidge hugged him, crying into his shoulder. "Matt...Dad...Kerberos...no no no,"

"Shh," Keith said softly rubbing his back. "It's okay honey. It's okay I'm right here, sweetheart nothing's going to happen to you,"

"Matt...Dad..."

"I know darling it's okay, it was just a dream Peach," Keith said. In his head, he was screaming at himself for calling Pidge pet names, but he literally couldn't stop himself. "Shh, Shh. I am right here angel, I'm right here,"

"You are gay as f@#&," Lance said from the doorway. Keith froze and looked up at Lance a blush spreading across his face.

"W-What are you doing here?!" Keith stuttered.

"I needed to talk to Pidge about the wi-fi in the castle, so I  came down here and what do I find? Pidge waking up from a nightmare and you calling him pet names and basically admitting how gay you are," Lance said.

"I-um," Keith said looking down at Pidge in his arms.

"It's not a problem Keith. I for one am Bi," Lance said walking toward Keith and Pidge. "It's just surprising, especially for you,"

"I know, I thought I was straight up until about a week ago," Keith said.

"Oh, so you have a major crush on Pidge then," Lance said.

"I-um...yeah..."

"Keith?" Shiro said. "Um, what is going on? You didn't come back and... Pidge!" He ran over and knelt by Keith and Pidge.

"Matt...Dad...not dead..." Pidge said.

"Pidge. Pidge!" Shiro said trying to wake her out of her trance. "Katie!" Pidge jumped and tightened her grip on Keith.

"Katie!?" Lance and Keith exclaimed at the same time.

"Oh gosh, what did I do..." Shiro mumbled. "Katie are you alright?" 

Pidge nodded her head but didn't meet Keith's eyes.

"So wait," Lance said. "Keith isn't gay but was in love with a boy that was actually a girl, or does Pidge have another 'label',"

"Well, I might as well explain now that I blew her secret. She is a girl, as far as I know, the only reason I knew it was her is that she is the daughter of Samuel Holt and brother to Matt Holt, the other two on the Kerberos mission," Pidge untucked herself from Keith a little bit.

"I-I got kicked out of the G-Garrison for hacking on their computers to try and find my f-family. So I snuck back i-in as a b-boy because I was the only one to believe that Matt and Dad are still alive," Pidge said. Keith still had his arms wrapped around her. She went back to hugging Keith.

"They think that we are dead?" Shiro said.

"Yeah, you died from pilot error," Lance said. Pidge hugged Keith supper tight.

"It's okay sweetpea," Keith whispered.

"Not again," Lance jokingly groaned making Keith blush.

"What?" Shiro asked.

"He's been calling Pidge pet names since I got down here and probably before that," Lance said. Shiro gave him that supportive wingman look.

"I think we should leave the two lovebirds alone, what do you think Lance?" Shiro asked. Lance smirked and nodded. Keith was about to interject but they left and he was left paralyzed in fear. Pidge let go and looked around.

"What did they mean by'lovebirds'?"Pidge asked Keith. Keith, however, was frozen in fear and didn't know what do do. "Keith? Keith? Keith are you okay?"

"I-I um...I have a...Ihaveahugecrushonyou!" Keith said. Pidge looked at him.

"Really?" Pidge asked. Keith nodded meekly. "Well then. Will you go out with me?" 

Keith couldn't move. His face flushed, his pulsed was rushing, and Pidge was too cute right now to meet her in the eye.

"W-wh-what-t," Keith finally managed to croak out. 

"Will you go out with me? I had a crush on you, but because I was undercover, I couldn't say anything, so now that I'm not, will you go out will be,"

"O-of Co-ours-s-e," Pidge reached up and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

It was clear that Keith was going to be paralyzed for sometime, especially since Pidge had fallen asleep in his lap.