Chapter 1: An Unsound Mind

Hi! Just a little warning one of the characters will briefly go insane. I know that is not how it works, but I will do my best to be accurate and avoid offending anyone. The character will be on the border on insanity but I will make it seem like it is logical. Also thank you for 17.9k readers, as of 9:04 right now it has gone up about 400 readers this morning alone, I love you guys. Reading back and your comments and jokes make all of my stories better, so Thank you!

     "Pidge, I am sorry, you are not coming on this mission," Shiro said. Pidge looked at him on the empty bridge, everyone in their lions or somewhere else.

     "What! Why!" Pidge said.

     "This is a mission that is more dangerous than ever before, and you are not of a fighting level that it is safe." 

      "But!" Pidge exclaimed.

      "The only reason Hunk is going is because he had a long distance weapon. You, on the other hand, don't train and have a close combat weapon," Shiro said. 

      "I train! Just not in that room!" Pidge said. She was telling the truth she train in the room that teaches her alien languages, and she has to fight the hologram sometimes. She had gotten pretty good at Galra and Altean.

      "You are not going and that is final. If you can get to level 12, maybe you can start going on the missions with us," Shiro left Pidge gapping at him.

    Pidge was alone on the castle, everyone else needed to be on the mission. Even Coran. Pidge was determined to go on the missions again. She ran to the training room and started it up. The first level started, and Pidge got through it fairly easily, 

    Pidge went through these same motions til she was on level 14. Then she heard the others returned from the mission and she ran up to the bridge. She was excited but she stooped short when she saw that Coran and Allura were helping all of the paladins to the healing pods. The trudged by without giving her a second glace. //Time Skip a few days later//

    "But Shiro!" Pidge exclaimed.

    "You are still not ready, go up a couple more levels and we'll see," Shiro said, not believing she was on level 14 and he couldn't check because the mission he had to go on. Pidge turned and started to stomp off, but she started to curse Shiro out in Altean.

    "Ti se jebeno uključio na svojoj reči, glupa kurva! Pobediću tvoje jebene standarde! Samo me gledaj!" Pidge cussed, (Yes, it is cussing in another language, sorry). Allura and Coran gasped as Pidge stomped off.

    "Pidge!" Allura gasped.

      "Ne kurac!" Pidge cussed at her. 

     "When did Pidge learn Altean!" Coran asked. Keith watched her stomp off in curiosity. It was oddly out of character for Pidge to let her anger out like that. She was very good at keeping her emotions in check. Soon, however, he and the other went off on their 4 mission this week. Pidge stayed behind all week. And this was the first time she had broken this week.