Chapter 3: If I Was Human

Pidge woke up in a hospital. She sat up. Keith was asleep in the chair next to her. Pidge rubbed her head. 

The she felt her hands, flesh. Her heart pounded. Her heart, that was new. She took a deep breathe. Different than she tought it was. She went into her 'mind palace'. Thankfully that was normal. And she had the entire internet stored in there, everything safe and sound. 

"Pidge, you're awake," Keith said. Pidge jolted out of her mind palace. Keith was leaning forward, his hand in hers.

"What happened?" Pidge asked. "Sir! What happened sir," Keith looked down and chuckled. He lifted his head and met her eyes and gave her a soft smile.

"Pidge. Somehow, you are human," Keith smiled. Pidge's shock set in. Her heart raced and her breath quickend. Keith chuckled and stood up and walked to her. He picked her up and sat back down in the chair. "Hey, hey. It's okay. You will be fine,"

"S-Sir?" Pidge asked. "What are you going to do to me?"

"What?!" Keith asked confused. Pidge sat up in his lap.

"I-I am human. I failed my purpose...what are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing!" Keith exclaimed, he hugged her tight. "I could barely let you leave as an android. No one is going to take you away from me now," he chuckled. "I fell in love with an android I built, then I accidently turned her human," Pidge blushed.

"But S-Sir!"

"You can call me Keith you know. You were always allowed to,"

"Keith," Pidge said. "Y-You love me?"

"Yeah," Keith said.

"Well, judging by my heart rate, flushed face, and racing thoughts, I would say that I love you too," Pidge said. Keith laughed."Wait! The convention is tonight! I am not an android anymore! Didn't people want to see me?"

"Yeah, and now I am going to show you to the world, love," Keith said. Keith kissed her and Pidge kissed back after her momentary shock. 

//Later that night. Keith and Pidge walk onto the convention's red carpet, Pidge in a brilliant red dress and arm in arm with Keith.//

The paparatiz went quiet as the android they knew and loved got out of the car. She was not in her suit, but instead in a beautiful red dress.

"Keith where is her suit!" Someone yelled.

"Well, human girls don't where android suits," Keith smirked the crowd gasped. Pidge reached her hand out the people and they gasped as they realized that she was human. Lotor was steaming in the corner. He was miles below Keith.

They past a few forgein reporters. They asked questions in their own tongue. Pidge, having the mental knowledge of the internet, responded in their tounges.

Ever since then, Keith has been happy. His viod was filled. Love was a challenge that he never knew. While he would go even futher into the tech, love was always there for him. His adroid, his love.