Chapter 3: The Millenium Falcon

Keith's stared at Pidge with a red face as she pulled him through the castle by his wrist. Hunk and Lance were ahead of them, looking around for something or someone. Keith still gaped at Pidge. Did she call me princess? Does she realize that Princess Leia and Hon Solo get together? SHE CALLED ME PRINCESS!!

Pidge dragged him into the Millenium Falcon and they flew off.

"Okay. Now what?" Lance asked.

"Now we get boarded and I end up getting frozen," Pidge said.

"This is Star Wars, right? And I have been dubbed Princess Leia?" Keith asked.

"Yes, and yes," Hunk said.

"Okay, so I haven't seen the movies in years. So when do Princess Leia and Han Solo get together?"

"Right before- wait," Lance said and all eyes fell on Pidge.

"I did not plan this well," Pidge said through a blushing face. Keith smirked and leaned closer.

"Whatever do you mean?" Keith said sarcastically leaning into her a little.

"Push off you big flirt," Pidge said pushing his face away and walking over to the cockpit and out of earshot. Lance and Hunk looked at Keith. Lance rolled down his sleeve and he took off two hairbands. He leaned over to Keith and put Keith's hair into buns.

"Hunk, where did we put the other robe and belt?" Lance asked. Hunk took them out from a bag. Lance out Keith into the and Keith now like Leia. "By the way, that was pretty smooth. But you are going to have to be better to get Solo to fall for you," Lance looking at Keith. Keith cocked his head like a confused puppy.

"Come on. One Solo and Leia get together. Two you haven't really argued since the first time and you two are always standing like two feet apart 90% of the time," Hunk said.

"I-I never noticed," Keith said, remembering that that was true. "And do we have to kiss,"

"You don't have to if you don't want," Lance said. Keith sighed then Lance smirked and leaned closer. "Sadly for you, you want to kiss her," Keith stiffened and his face turned red. He looked at the ground. "Ha. Now, go get that kiss," Lance said and pushed Keith up. Just then, Pidge walked by with a roll of ducktape.

"There is a breakage in the engine, I will be in there," Pidge said. She walked into the engine room and finished. She turned around to see Keith leaning on the door frame.

"Hey cutie," Keith said. Pidge stomped up to him and glared up at him.

"Who do you think you are?! This is my ship! I can kick you out and you'll have to float home! I am not going to fall for you!" Pidge said. Keith smirked and he leaned down closer, his eyes closing a little bit.

"That's too bad...I really did like you," Keith said softly. Pidge's breath hitched and Keith leaned towards her a little more. They were inches apart and Keith stopped, his eyes closed. He is waiting for my approval, Pidge thought. She blushed and stood on her tiptoes and lightly kissed him. Keith pulled her closer and smiled when they broke the kiss.

"I love you," Keith said.

"I know," Pidge said.

I just posted a link to a suggestion box on my profile, go check it out! I love hearing your guys ideas and will try to get to as many as possible!