Chapter 2: Playing on Your Innocence (Angst Warning)

Pidge was flying in her lion, Krolia and the other paladins guiding her over the intercom to the Blade of Marmora's advanced simulation. She was so ready to a whole cup of delicious strawberries for doing this dumb s%*t. 

Pidge knew a lot of things. Things that most of the universe could never comprehend. But why she was being sent to this place she had no clue.

Pidge put on her cloaking, just like Krolia instructed her too. Pidge landed on the galra simulations blind spot. Pidge was smiling, reeling from excitement. "Oh, boy! This simulation is going to be hard, and fun! Ooh, let's try not using my Bayard this time!" Pidge said to herself.

She crouched down by the entrance eyeing the two guards. Pidge smirked and put her Bayard away. She ran the guards shotting at her, at the last moments she slides and let the guards shot each other. The doors opened and Pidge slid through. 

Pidge ran through the halls, jumping off them, playing leapfrog with a few of the Galra, and having a good time. She dove into a huge gym-like room with an upper balcony and a computer at the head of the room.

The room was packed with Galra and Pidge dove and let the Galra on the upper level shoot the ones on the ground level. Soon they jumped down and the floor was covered with the galra, some scattered and some in piles. She let the last ones shoot each other while she dodged.

Soon all of the galra were gone and she hummed as she went to the computer and started hacking.

"Well, well, well," Lotor said from behind her. Pidge whipped around to see Lotor and his generals. 

"Wow, this simulation keeps getting better and better!" Pidge said walking towards them. Lotor's smirk fell and he cocked his head confused. The general's looked at each other in confusion. Ezor stepped closer to Pidge.

"Simulation?" Ezor said. Her and Pide were only a few feet apart now.

"Yeah! This is the advanced training simulator that my team sent me too!" Pidge smiled. Ezor's eyes widened. There was no way that the small girl would be able to take the news.

"This is not a simulation...we're real," Ezor said. Pidge looked at her confused. At this point, Lotor was not going to her the young paladin...maybe they could get her to their side.

"No, it has to be, the paladin's said-" Ezor held her hand up. Pidge cautiously put her hand on Ezor's. Pidge could feel Ezor's pulse. "Wait..." Pidge said becoming lightheaded, she put her hand on her forehead and stumbled back. "I-if you are real then they... and I... they killed each..."

Pidge couldn't see, her world was spinning. She had just killed innocent people. Correction. She let them kill each other. "Green Paladin?" Ezor said. Pidge sank to her knees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith and Ulaz were on a mission. There was an old galra base that they were hoping to take control of. They snuck to the front door to see two guards...dead on the ground.

"What?"Keith said. They walked to the front door and it opened. More galra dead. Keith an Ulaz started running and they burst through the door to the main command center. Keith got there first and saw Pidge on her knees, Ezor with her hand on Pidge's shoulder, and Lotor and his generals around her. There were countless galra dead.

"P-Pidge?!" Keith said. He took out his sword. "Get away from-" Ezor stood up and backed away from Pidge, retreating to the others. 

"We were just trying to figure out what happened to her..." Ezor said. Keith ran and slid, stopping next Pidge. 

"...Keith..."Pidge said faintly. 

"Pidge...Pidge what happened," Keith looked at Lotor, "What did you do,"

Lotor stepped forward, "We did nothing. The paladin's lied to her. They told her that this was a simulation. All we did was tell her the truth," Ulaz walked up behind Keith.

"But she kills all the time, why-"

"The Green paladin and lion are one of life and peace. Pidge's weapon stuns and the blasts from her lion protect the one inside by encasing it in a special camouflage plant. She has never killed like this before," Ulaz explained. Pidge tried to stand up, Keith ended up helping her up.

"Pidge," Keith said worriedly.

"We will let you go free this time," Lotor said. "But remember how they lied to you and we didn't,"

Keith walked Pidge to her lion and they both got in. Pidge took her seat and started the head back to the castle, Keith guiding her hands and steering.

By the time they landed in the castle, Keith was ready to give the paladins a piece of his mind.