Chapter 4: It's in Your Gene's

Keith was super confused with his feelings so he solved his problem the only way he knew how. Training. He had taken his jacket off and was training until his mind was mush, and then some more. 

     Keith trained level after level, his thoughts raging inside him. Do I like her? Is it just because  her looks or something else? It not just because she looks different, right? I mean she is smart and funny and cute and patient and WAIT! I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER THAT I NEVER KNEW! WHAT IS EMOTIONS!

    Keith finished the level he was on, panic setting in. The end of his sword dropped to rest on the ground. He was drenched in sweat and his eyes were wide in shock. 

     "Keith?!" Lance said from the entrance way. Keith slowly turned his head towards Lance.

     "I-I-um-I-training-yeah-um-I" Keith stuttered. His face turned red. Lance looked at him with pity, and started to walk forward, placing his hand on Keith shoulder.

      "Look, I know we are all upset about what happened to Pidge but---"Keith stiffend up at Pidge's name and he turned a bright shade of red. "Wait..." Lance "Do you have a crush on Pidge!"

      "I-I-No-"

       "You do! PIDGE! PIDGE YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!" Lance said running out of the room yelling. Keith ran after him, following him into the lounge. Keith made a running jump and tackled Lance, right before he could tell Pidge.

     "What do you think you are doing!" Keith said, trying to keep Lance pinned despite Lance struggling. 

     "PIDGE! KEITH HAS A CRU----" 

      "SHUT UP!" Keith said covering Lance's mouth.

      "A crush? A crush on me?" Pidge asked. Keith and Lance froze, and there was Pidge, back to normal, except her abnormally long hair. "You know putting together sentence fragments isn't hard right?" Keith let a smirking Lance go and backed off of him, then he started to crawl away. "Where do you think you are going?" Pidge said walking over to him. 

       Keith's heart stopped. Yep, he had a big crush on her so secret not even he knew about it. He started to back away from her, his face red. Suddenly he hit a wall, and Pidge kept walking towards him. Scrambling he stood up and ran down the hall, Pidge chasing after him laughing.

     They got to the bridge and Pidge used her bayard to swing up, letting go and ending up tackling Keith. She was laughing super hard, and was sitting criss-cross on Keith's chest. He was dying at this point, and uncomfortable tight, awkward feeling crawled up his body, and his face was super red.

    Pidge stopped laughing and move up his chest so she was looking into his eyes. She leaned down and kissed him, which turned him off. He went limp and his face red.