Chapter 3: Girls Night

Three days had passed, and the girls were getting crazier by day. The boy's were doing fine, except that Lance had twisted his ankle, and Keith had to take him back to the ship...

     Keith and Lance landed in their respected area's and, Lances ankle doing a lot better, the boy's tried to find the girls. No matter how or where they looked the girls were nowhere to be found. They decided to just sit in the lounge however and sat there chatting.

    "We should probably find the girls." Lance said after a while. The boys had used the manual medical kit to heal Lance's ankle, so the both boys walked to the bridge. 

    The boy's arrived in the bridge to find that there was an incoming transmission. Keith answered the call and listened.

    "Mayday! This is Keith. Lance has me trapped in the vents, and I am taking heavy fire!" Pidge's voice said through the thumping in the background. 

    "What are those girls doing?" Lance asked in confusion. Keith shrugged and found the location of transmission.

     "She was right above the lounge when she sent this." Keith said, "Oh, wait there is two other transmissions." He clicked on the first.

    "This is Lance. I got Kieth trapped in the vents, but Keith has now gone ninja. The little cheater is the quietest on the whole team. If you are getting this, I have taken several hit and am running out of nerf bullets." Allura's voice said.

    "This one was sent 15 minutes after the last one... in the same place." Lance observed. "Here click on the last one."

    "Keith again. I won, I repeat the battle is over. Ninja Keith has one. The filming of the fight has also gone smoothly so far. Currently we are preparing Lance's losing punishment in the grand ballroom." Pidge's voice confirmed. 

    "This happened 2 minutes ago! Maybe we can catch them!" Lance said as the boys rushed towards the ballroom. They entered quietly and at the top of the stairs. The boys looked down at the room and had to try and contain their laughter. There was Allura kneeling in front of Pidge--Lance's jacket had been put to the side--who was standing on her helmet to give her height.

    "Lance Mcclain. You have fought bravely, but to no avail,"Pidge began,"So you must accept the consequences. Rise and face the punishment." Then Pidge brought out a pie from behind her back and shoved it into Allura's face. The drones that the boys assumed were filming, closed in to Allura's annoyed face. 

   "We should join them in their dress up game." Lance whispered to Keith. Keith gave him one of those looks, then gave up and shrugged. The two snuck out of the room and ran into Coran's room.

    "I call being Coran!" Lance said. He walked over to the closet in the room and grabbed one of Coran's tail coats. Then he had Keith draw a orange mustache on him using an orange marker.

    "Keith you should be Shiro." Lance said when they were finished dressing him up. Keith shrugged again and the two walked into Shiro's room. They found one of his vests and put Keith into it. They then walked into Allura's room and found a headband, where they added a little white fabric onto it. They jogged into kitchen and found a small box and, opening the sides, they out Keith's arm into it, so now he looked somewhat like Shiro.

     The boys walked back into the ballroom, using the lower entrance this time. Allura had gone to wash the pie off her face and Pidge was still standing proudly on her helmet. Keith smiled, then snuck behind her.

    "Got ya!" He said, grabbing her waist and making her jump. He lifted her up his shoulders and laughed at he confused face. 

    "Kei--Shiro!" Pidge's face light up as she saw that he had dressed up. The two were laughing and Keith was still giving her a piggyback ride when Allura came through a side entrance, still wiping the pie off her face.

    "Wha---AHHHHHH!" Allura shouted as Lance jumped out from behind his hiding place. Allura and Lance started laughing too, and soon they were all running around having fun. They were having so much in fact, that no one had really noticed how playful Keith had gotten. 

    "We should continue the movie with the boys!" Pidge piped up after a while. 

   "What movie?" Lance asked.

    "Well, before you got here, we were just finishing up the Keith vs. Lance, Civil War, type movie. We had the drones record the whole fight, but, NOW WE CAN ADD YOU GUYS!!!" Allura explained. Both girls then went into a giggle fit, which made the boys chuckle. 

    "How much sugar did you two have?" Keith asked Pidge who was now sitting in his lap.

    "Wots and wots!" Pidge said before going into another giggle fit. 

    "Ok, ok. Maybe we should get you to bed." Keith said smiling. 

    "NOOOOOOOOOOO" Pidge, Allura, and Lance said at the same time. 

    "Please Keef! We just wanna play! Besides we need you our movie!" Pidge begged. 

    "Did you just call me 'Keef'?" Keith asked. Pidge nodded excitedly. Wow, she is cute. Wait, WHAT! Do I have a crush on Pidge! QUIZNAK I DO!!!!!, Keith thought. Looking back on times before this, he realized he had a low key crush on her for a while. "Ok. Fine, let's start this movie." Keith said giving up. 

     So the four got up and basically started making the Voltron twist on Avengers. After filming and editing both films, the four fell asleep watching the movies, Pidge in Keith's lap, his arms around her. Lance's arm around Allura as she hugged him. That is when Coran, Shiro, Matt, and Hunk walked in.