Chapter 1: The 'Already Dating Since Garrison' Au

This is going to be super short, sorry. Also, I will continue the Millenium Falcon AU, but I am writing this with 30 or so minutes before I have to leave so...

Pidge sat in the lounge, type on her computer. Lance and Hunk were sitting on the floor, playing some sort of Altean board game. Keith walked in, Kosmo jumping over the couch and moving to sit on Pidge's lap.

"Kosmo is super used to you," Lance said looking over at Pidge who was typing on Kosmo's back. Keith sat down next Pidge and leaned back against her shoulder. "Wait, did I miss something? Why is Keith leaning on you Pidge?" 

"What do you mean, 'you missed something'?" Keith asked. 

"You are leaning on Pidge as if this happens all the time," Hunk said.

"It does," Pidge said. She ruffled Keith's hair and he smiled, "This little goofball like to cuddle,"

"No, we definitely missed something," Hunk said. Keith sat up and scooted closer to Pidge, putting his arm around her. "What is going on?!"

"I don't' think they know," Pidge said looking up at Keith.

"We haven't kept it a secret though," Keith said.

"They really only see us when we are on missions when we know it's not appropriate," Pidge said.

"Could you please explain what the quiznak you two are talking about!" Hunk asked. Keith and Pidge locked eyes and Keith kissed her. "Wait, what!" They broke the kiss and looked at the shocked paladins.

"You two are dating! Since when!" Lance said.

"2...no...3-" Keith started counting in his head.

"5 years Keith. 5," Pidge said.

"But we haven't been in space for 5 years," Hunk said.

"You're right. We have only been in space for 3 years," Pidge said.

"Yeah, I'm leaving the math to you," Keith said.

"You two were together at the Garrison?" Lance asked.

"No really. It was Keith and Katie that were together. After the 1 year and half of us dating, I had to go undercover, but I stayed in contact with him. I didn't tell him though. Not until after we saved the Balmera and I went to apologize for yelling at him. That is when I told him," Pidge said.

"So you never kept it a secret?"

"No, you guys just don't pay attention," Keith said. Pidge laughed.

"Does Matt and Shiro know?"

"They are the ones who hooked us up!" Keith laughed. "I hope they know,"

"Oh. Okay. Carry on," Hunk said. "Lance I am putting down the crystal card and buying the Balmera planet on square 4,"

"How can you just put this down like that!" Lance said. He continued to ramble and freak out about the 'secret' that Pidge and Keith were keeping. Pidge and Keith paid no attention and Keith curled up into her, Kosmo still on her lap sleeping.