Chapter 5: Dance AU

Lotor stepped out onto the stage, his 'gun' low as if he were actually hunting. Then he started to dance and aim his gun upward. Immediately Nym, Shay, and Flora danced out, and were doing a complex dance around him. One by one he danced with them, and then he moved on to the next girl. The last girls he danced with pretended to be shot and gracefully fell to the floor. When all the girls were 'dead', Lotor beckoned them off, and the group danced off.

     Next was Shrio. He danced alone for a solid 2 minutes, swerving among the trees, looking everywhere, until Allura walked out from behind a tree. The two saw each other and instantly ran to one another. It was supposed the symbolize love at first sight, and the search for true love. The two danced and dance, looking madly in love. Allura grabbed his wrist and pulled him off in the opposite direction Lotor went, giggling with excitement.

    Keith walked out, and like Lotor, pretended to hunt. He danced on his own, Pidge still nowhere in sight. Keith wasn't sure how, but he knew Pidge would only appear if he was no looking for her. He gracefully sat down, looking sad and lonely. 

     Pidge walked out from behind a tree on the end of her toes. She looked at Keith in curiosity, and start to twirl and dance around him. Keith stood up, and pretended to be annoyed with her, and she annoyed with him. They chased each other, poke and bothered one another, until Pidge 'tripped'. Keith ran forward a caught her, and Pidge looked up at him. She stood up, their eyes never leaving the others. Then for the first time, the two began to actually dance with one another. When they started to reach the end of their segment, the two got closer and closer. 

    Pidge could feel Keith's lips brush up against hers. The music seemed to pull her towards him. She didn't even care that he dragged her to their ending spot on the house right of the stage. She was on the ends of her toes, and she felt Keith pull her closer to him.

    Keith pulled Pidge closer. His his eyes were starting to close and he gently leaned into a kiss. Lotor and his girls found their way to the opposite side of the stage and Shiro and Allura walked over to the center. As all groups paused in their respective end positions, Allura nudged Shiro and the two glanced at Pidge and Keith, who were in a soft and long kiss. 

    The music stopped and the lights came on, causing Keith and Pidge to part. They looked at one another and blushed.

    "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened." Pidge whispered. Keith looked down at her with affection, and pulled her into an actual kiss. Lance and Hunk who had been sitting in the audience gasped. Allura cheered, Shiro facepalming beside her. The two parted again. "Or that. I know I just met you but, I love you."

     "I love you too. Katie." Keith said. Lotor clenched his fists and glared at Keith. That was my target Keith, not yours, Lotor thought to himself. Lotor walked over and was about to pull Pige away from Keith, when Pidge gave Keith a death hug, burying her face in his chest. Shiro had almost tackled Lotor, but seeing Pidge stopped, Lotor could try as much as he wanted, but when Katie devoted herself to someone, you were with her till the end.And Keith was never going to let her go either.

     Katie had found love. She had added one more member to her family, (she eventually finds Matt and her dad). And Keith had found another future Kogane.