Chapter 4: Big Hero 6 Au

"I am sorry about the fire," Voltron said.

"It's okay. It was an accident. Unless...Unless it wasn't. At the showcase, that guy in the mask stole my microbots. And...And then set the fire to cover his tracks. He's responsible for Shiro. We gotta catch that guy! If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades,"

"Will apprehending the man in the mask improve your emotional state?" 

"Absolutely. Let's work on your moves." Pidge said downloading Karate on to Voltron, and makeing him a sword. "Now, let's take care of this," Pidge creating and putting on Voltron's armor. 

"I have some concerns, This armor may undermine my non-threatening, huggable design,"

"That's kind of the idea, buddy. You look sick,"

"I cannot be sick. I am a robot. 

"It's just an expression," Pidge said, putting the fighting chip into Voltron.

"Data transfer complete.I  fail to see how karate makes me a better healthcare companion,"

"You want to keep me healthy, don't you? Punch this. Yes! Hammerfist! Side kick! Knifehand! Back kick! Gummy bears! Yes! Yeah! Fist bump!" Pidge said, testing Voltron and eating her gummybears.

"'Fist bump' is not in my fighting database,"

"No, this isn't a fighting thing. It's what people do sometimes when they're excited or pumped up. Hey, now you're getting it," Pidge said, giving Voltron a fist bump.

"I will add 'fist bump' to my care-giving matrix,"

"All right. Let's go get that guy. Come on! Get him, Voltron! We're too late," PIdge said walking into the warehouse.

"Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere,"

"Come on," Pidge said, followingthe little robot. SHe let it go and it dove over the dock and into the water.

"Always wait one hour after eating before swimming,"

"Hey! Come on!" Pidge said as she saw someone rising from the water. The ducked behind some train cars stacked up.

"Your heart rate hasincreased dramatic..."

"Okay, Voltron, time to use those upgrades,"

"Pidge?" Keith said as he got out of his car.

"No, no, no !Get out of here! Go!" Pidge said trying to push him away. Then Lance and Hunk got out of the car as well.

"What are you doing out here?" 

"Nothing! Just out for a walk,"

"Is that Voltron?"

"Yeah, but you really..." Pidge said, still trying to get the other away.

"Why is he wearingcarbon fiber armor?"

"I also know karate," Voltron said.

"You guys need to go,"

"No, don't push us away, Pidge. We're here for you. That's why Keith contacted us after Volron called him,"

"Those who suffer a loss,require supportfrom friends and loved ones,"

"Holy mother of megazon! Am I the only one seeing this?" Hunk said as the masked man stood on a tower of microbots, and threw a train car at them. "Oh, my gosh! Oh, no!Go!"

"Baymax, get him!" Pidge said, then Keith threw her over his shoulder and everyone piled in his car. "No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?"

"I'm saving your life,"