Chapter 3: What did you do to Keith!

Pidge opened her eyes to see a wide-eyed and confused Keith looking down at her. Shock filled her system and she fell out of the bed in surprise.

"S-sorry I-I um...I gotta go," Pidge said, covering her face with one hand and looking at the ground. She bustled out of the room and went to the only place that she could truly relax. The lab.

 Pidge got to the lab and began tinkering with some old Altean tech, her red face slowly regaining its original color. Pidge was so embarrassed. Of course, she had no reason to be as it was Keith who had refused to let her go. Still, he had no memory of that and so it appeared as if she had snuck into his room. And that was enough to stress the poor Pidgeon out.

Keith was utterly confused. He wakes up in his own room, his arm wrapped around Pidge who was sleeping in his bed with him, and not one memory of how this happened. Pidge scurried out, leaving Keith even more confused.

It wasn't like Pidge to be the romantic type or a creepy stalker, so how did she end up in his room? Why was Keith holding her in his sleep? 

Keith sat up his head spinning. He tried to remember what had happened, but all he got was a blur. He got up and decided to go get breakfast. Maybe if he cured his growling stomach, he might be able to focus on what had happened.

Keith walked down to the kitchen to see Hunk, who would have guessed, making breakfast as always.

"Oh hey, Keith," Hunk said glancing at Keith as he walked in. "How ya feeling buddy?"

Keith sat down, "Fine. My head is swimming and I am hungry, but other than that I feel fine,"

Hunk turned around and smiled as he held a bowl of food goo in each hand. "Well, I can fix one of those things. Here, you must be starving," Keith nodded and began to eat and Hunk began to make cookies.

"So, do you remember anything that happened?" Hunk asked casually. Keith shook his head. "I figured. Have you seen Pidge? She is the only one who hasn't come down for breakfast. Last time I checked she was with you but you came alone so..." Keith swallowed the bite had taken.

"No. Well, I mean I did see her. I woke up and she was sleeping next to me. Then she woke up, fell off the bed, and ran off," Keith said. "What happened,"

"You were severely injured in battle," Shiro said walking in. "And we took you to the healing pods. Allura not knowing any of the side effects cured you by using medical drugs. When we released you...well, you weren't yourself,"

"I was drugged?" Keith asked. "So that's why I can't remember anything. But that still doesn't explain why Pidge was in my room,"

"When you were released, you of course, still had the drugs inside of you and so you couldn't control your actions. While Allura, Hunk, and I were trying to stop Lance from recording you, Pidge was helping stabilize you," Shiro explained. "You...uh...might have-"

"-You kissed her and refused to let go of her," Hunk said simply causing Keith to do a spit take. "So we asked Pidge if she could take care of you until the drugs wore off. So we sent you two to your room and as far as we knew you kept kissing her...or flirting with her. At least that is what you were doing when we came in to check on you. After that, you fell asleep with her,"

Keith looked down at the counter, his hand resting on his brow to cover his face. A light blush was spread across it and Keith was trying to figure out what to do next.

"W-where is Pidge?" Keith quietly asked.

"In her lab I believe," Shiro said. "Why?"

Keith didn't say a word as he abruptly stood up from the table and walked out of the room.