Chapter 2: Reality Check

Voltron appeared on a dark rocky planet, on the side of a large hill. The broke up and landed the lions, and walked up the hill, hearing a loud roar of a crowd. They got to the top of the hill and saw a crowd of people cheering at a stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The moment you have all been waiting for! The paladins of Voltron!" An announcer roared. "Hunk Garrett! The kind goofball paladin of the Yellow-lion!" A buff, darker skinned guy with dreadlocks flew out onto the stage. "Loverboy Lance Mcclain of the Red-lion!" A tall tan guy charged out on stage. He had short hair and several girls swooned at the sight of him. "Princess Allura of the Blue-lion!" A woman jumped down from the lighting area and landed on the stage, her hair was milky white and to the floor. "And the all-knowing Katie Kogane of the Green-lion!" Katie appeared on stage with her screen in front of her, and he waist long hair in a bun. "And the leader and lover! Keith Kogane of the Black-lion!" Keith appeared behind Katie wolf by his side. He wrapped his arms around Katie's waist. He too had his now even longer hair in a bun. "The paladins of Voltron! Thank you and good night!"

The crowd cheered then slowly dispersed, the other paladins heading back inside. 

"Dude, they are so cool," Hunk said. 

"But where is the problem, why did Katie need us?" Pidge asked. 

"I don't know, let's go find out,"Shiro said and the head down to where the other paladin's Castle of Lions was. They walking inside and into the lounge where Lance, Hunk, and Keith were. Lance was sitting down opposite Hunk as they played chess. Keith was sitting upside down watching and sucking a lollipop. When Pidge walked into the room with the rest of the group, everyone one stopped.

"What--" Hunk 2 said.

"Who are they?" Lance 2 said. He looked over at Keith and  "Keith close your mouth,"

Keith closed his mouth, but he kept his eyes on Pidge.

"I am Pidge, we are from another reality. We are here because---" Pidge was interrupted by Hunk 2 squealing. He ran to Hunk and they started talking rapidly, Lance 2 doing the same with Lance. Allura and Shiro joining the fray by talking to the others as well. 

Pidge wandered over by Keith, ticked off by the others. She looked down at Keith who was still staring at her, mouth partially open. Pidge gave him a confused look. Then she turned to the others.

"Guys! Could you please listen! We are here because--"

"We have to get you guys out of here before the girls see," Hunk 2 said.

"I agree," Lance 2 said. 

"What!?!" Keith exclaimed falling off of the couch. He stood up. "Don't tell the girls!"

"Keith, calm down, it is one little lie. And barely that," Lance said. 

"Lance. SHE. IS. MY. WIFE! I can't lie to her!" Keith said. Pidge, Shiro, Allura, Lance, and Hunk all looked at Keith.

"Lie to me about what?" Katie said from the doorway. Keith ran to her and dropped to his knees, then bear hugged her, mumbling into her stomach about how they were forcing him to.

Hunk and Lance 2 groaned, and Katie ran her fingers through her husband's hair.

"Keith," Katie said softly as Keith continued to mumble. "Keith honey? KEITH!" Keith finally looked up. "You drama queen," Katie laughed. "I knew they were coming, I called for them. They are going to help us get Shiro back,"

Keith stopped mumbling but didn't let go of Katie.

//Time skip they rescue Shiro and have said goodbye, and our paladins are back into their world//

"Dude that was so cool, I wish that was our reality. Right Pidge," Lance said to Hunk, then casting a smirk at Pidge.

"Yeah, I was not expecting Keith to act like that, I wonder if he would act like that here?" Hunk said smirking at Pidge.

"OKAY! We get it! Katie and Keith are married in that reality! You don't have to keep bringing it up! AND it will not happen here!"

"What won't happen here?" Keith said as he arrived for a visit. Hunk and Lance exchanged a glance and a smile.