Chapter 1: The Nymphs of Echo

"Paladins, today we are going to seek the support of Echo." Allura declared when everyone was on the bridge. "Before we touch down I am going to have to tell you about the people. They are called nymphs for one. The big catch is you can't really see them."

    "You can't see them. You're kidding right?" Keith said. 

    "No, no. Sadly I'm not. You can feel them and they are there, but, oh how do I describe them. They're humans, if humans were made of 100 specks of light and firefly type things." Allura tried to explain. "The males are green, and the females are blue. Now Lance, the girls are really shy so no flirting." She paused and but her lip.

    "Allura, what are you not telling us." Shiro asked.

    "Well my big concern is Pidge." Allura let out.

     "What do they not like girls?" Pidge asked.

     "No, quite the opposite in fact. The boys are flirts and all of the nymphs are matchmakers. They might try to hook you up with one of the other paladins." Allura said.

     "I can deal with boys, trust me." Pidge said. Allura finally allowed Pidge to go on the trip with the boys, and the castle touched down on Echo. The paladins said goodbye to Allura and Coran and then meet at the edge of the woods.

     Pidge was a little apart from the boys and she closed her eyes. She felt the forest the way she did on Olkari. She lift one arm straight out in front of her, and she felt a soft breeze travel down her arm, and a hand take hers and lead her. She let the nymph lead her, forgetting to tell the boys as she was taken deep within the forest.

    The nymph finally let go and Pidge opened her eyes. In front of her was a waterfall, flowing into a lake. The lake was in the center of a small clearing. And there was a boy, he was 3-4 years older than her and he was made of green specks. He honesty looked like a complex constellation. 

    Pidge suddenly heard the soft sound of music start, (the video on top is the song, minus the lyrics). Pidge started to sway and had a strong urge to dance. She grabbed the boys hands and pulled him into a dancing position. The two began to dance around the clearing, Pidge's eyes closed in enjoyment. 

    More nymphs joined in, the girls emerging from the water and grabbing the boys. Pidge's partner switched, to a girl. As the two danced, Pidge's cloths turned in to a beautiful dress that looked like water. The girl she was dancing with pulled her on the lake, and then they switched partners again. 

    Pidge was having too much fun to actually realize she was dancing on the surface of the lake. The dance continued and Pidge trusted them more and more. All the pairs dancing were all in sync, even when the lifts and throws came, yes, Pidge was thrown and caught as well.

                        (Back with the boys)

     "So that is the plan. Got it?" Shiro said.

    "Yep! What do you think Pidge?" Lance, he turned to where he last saw Pidge, but she was gone. "Pidge? Guys, Where's Pidge?"

     "Man. Those nymph boys work faster than you Lance." Hunk remarked.

      Keith said nothing. He was looking around the edge of the woods, when two female nymphs grabbed his arms and pulled him into the forest. Weren't these girls supposed to be shy, Keith asked himself. He was brought into this clearing and that's when his heart stopped and his face redden.