Chapter 1: Jealousy What is Thy Name?

I am so sorry that I haven't written since last YEAR! I was in Texas and didn't have internet. I will try to post more often! This is the adaption of an idea by @Voltronfan337. If you have an idea feel free to tell me and I would be happy to write it! 

One more thing, this is just after they found out Pidge was a girl.

Keith was training. Again. He was just about to block the training bots blow when the training session stopped, and Shiro walked in.

"Keith, come on, breakfast is ready," Shiro said.

"I'm not coming. I have to train," Keith said, looking at his Bayard. Shiro sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Not you too," he sighed. "At least tell me you sleep the night,"

"...Yeah..." Keith said.

"Okay good. Pidge was up all night working on some advanced upgrade or something. I don't know, she makes no sense to me," Shiro said deflated. Keith sighed.

"I'll be there soon, just let me clean up here," Keith said. Shiro met his eyes, practically thanking him with one look. 

//Time skip//

Keith walked into the kitchen to see everyone having playful conversations and eating. Pidge had a notebook and an old Altean math book and was learning their methods. (Although math is a universal language, as in methods change yet the math itself doesn't). 

Keith grabbed a bowl of goo and sat down. He looked back at Pidge and saw that Lance kept trying to flirt with her. 

Something inside Keith began to boil. He just found out that she was a girl and he was already flirting with her! That meant that he didn't really like her for her, but for that fact that she was a girl! How could he! And Pidge clearly hates it! 

Keith got through breakfast and left without saying a word.

//Time Skip// 

Keith went to the bridge and sat in his seat. He needed to check his status and get used to the system. He was working when Pidge walked in and stood on her seat and started creating screens that weren't there before. She then began doing the math.

Lance walked in and Keith's face contorted from a smile he didn't know he had to a slight grimace. Lance leaned on Pidge's chair and began to flirt with her. Pidge was squirming she was so uncomfortable. Keith's gut began to twist and he couldn't take it anymore.

"Leave her alone Lance," Keith said. Lance glared at him.

"What did you say,"

"I said, leave her alone," Keith said simply. "You're clearly bothering her, and you're flirting is annoy more people than just her," Keith said. He continued to work. Pidge was now looking over, a mix of emotion written on her face. 

Lance walked over to Keith and looked down on him. Both literally and figuratively. 

"Look. What I do is none of your business. This isn't about you stay out of it," Lance said lowly. Keith looked up at him.

"She is my friend. She shouldn't have to endure something that she doesn't want to. Especially not from you," Keith said standing up. The bore each other down.

"Yeah?! Some friend you are! You barely even know her!" Lance growled. Pidge was about to get down and stop them if it got any worse.

"What is going on!" Shiro said standing in the doorway. All he saw was Pidge about to step to stop a fight between Lance and Keith about herself. "Nevermind. Lance, you are coming with me," Shiro stomped over and grabbed Lance's arm and dragged him away. "Keith you are staying here. I am putting you both in time out!"

Keith watched as Shiro dragged a protesting Lance. He looked over at Pidge who was staring at him in disbelief. Keith reflected on what had happened and what was said. 

What had he done?