Chapter 1: Girls Night

"ByeMattKeithCoranHunkAndLance!" Pidge said as the boys left to go on camping trip on the planet Dapttaw. Allura was bouncing with excitement and dragged Pidge in to the castle. Allura sat Pidge down in a chair and started to dig through her closet.

    "Allura? What are you doing?" Pidge asked. Allura pulled out a small black crop top and tossed it onto the bed and kept digging.

     "Well. You know how Lance and Keith have been fighting more and more, and how it only annoys me and you?" Allura said. She then tossed a white crop top with a blue collar, two jean shorts, and black fingerless gloves onto the bed. "We are going to dress up like them and have some fun." 

     Allura passed the gloves, black crop top, and denim shorts to Pidge. Once the girls got changed, Pidge followed Allura  to the bridge and watch as she "called" the boys. 

    "Hey Allura what do you need?" Hunk asked.

    "Can we borrow Lance and Keith's jackets if we are SUPER careful?" Allura said, puppy dog persuasion seeping through her voice. (The boy's didn't want to lose or ruin them on the trip so they left them.)

    "Sure." Keith responded. 

    "Sure, but what for?" Lance asked. 

    "Oh, nothing. Well, you'll see. Maybe." Allura said, then quickly ended that call. The girls ran into Lance's room and Allura grabbed his jacket and put it on. Pidge helped Allura put her hair in a bun and the girls jogged over to Keith's room. 

    Pidge reluctantly put the jacket, complaining that it really isn't necessary. The girls walked to the kitchen and gorged themselves on candy and sweets. Which as Matt and Coran knew, for those girls, they might as well be drunk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for 41 WHOLE READS!!!!!!!!!!!! I realize it is not that many but, it's the small things in life, (pun intended.) Please tell me your ideas and what you think of mine!