Chapter 1: Anti-Social Club

"Have any of you seen Keith? Him and Lance got into another argument, then he just disappeared." Shiro asked.

      "No I haven't. Come to think of it, I have seen Pidge in a while either." Coran said.

     "You don't think..." Hunk suggested, "No they wouldn't, would they." Everyone looked around in worry.

     "I'll check the training area, Lance check the lab." Shiro said. 

      "I will check Pidge's room." Hunk added. The group split up and searched the castle. Later on they all met up in the lounge, still not have finding the two.

      "Where the heck could they be?!?" Lance asked in confusion. 

      "I don't know. Heck, we don't even know they are together!" Hunk said sitting down in frustration.

     "Hunk, did you check Keith's room?" Shiro asked. Hunk's eyes widen, and he quickly stood up. While he never said a word, everyone got the message. The group ran to Keith's room and quickly opened the door. 

                                    (Sorry, I'm not the best artist

                                    (Sorry, I'm not the best artist.)

      There the two were on the bed, Pidge in Keith's lap as he held her tight. Pidge looked up from her typing to see the others with shocked expressions. She looked at Keith with a kind expression.

    "You good Keith?" She said.

     "Hnnnggg" Keith replied. He glanced up at the others, a puppy dog expression on his face. He buried his face back on her shoulder, and hugged her tighter.

     "What. Is. Happening." Lance asked. Pidge didn't respond, but she grinned and leaned into Keith, who proceed to hold her even tighter.

     "What do you guys need?" Pidge asked. The others didn't respond and just stood there flabbergasted. 

     "I don't even remember." Hunk said. 

     "A picture, we need a picture." Lance said quickly taking the shot. The others came into the room and sat on the floor, talking. 

     "Who knew! Keith has a soft side!" Lance said after a while of talking.

     "And a lady love..." Hunk nudged Lance. The two looked at Pidge and Keith who had fallen asleep some time ago. Keith was hold pidge so tightly that with his jacket on, you could barely see her. Pidge had closed her computer and was leaning on Keith's chest.

     Shiro had left a while ago, but Lance and Hunk stayed, talking a play Sorry. Lance took another picture.

     "Welp. New folder." He said.