Chapter 1: World Wedding War

"Allura! Say something! You are the older sister! Shouldn't it be you!" Pidge said to Allura and their dad Alfor. 

      "Pidge, she is. This is a double marriage. We are combining three kingdoms. She has just already been promised. To Takashi Shirogane of the the United Countries of Earth. You still have not been chosen, but there are several candidates. Hunk of the plant Arus, Lance of the Mermaid Colony, and Lotor of the Galra Empire. Any way, you are going to marry."

     "I am not!" Pidge said. A couple of the guards chuckled, except for the youngest one with a mullet. 

     "You there," King Alfor pointed at the young guard and everyone fell silent. "Take the Pidge to her room and lock her in. And go inside and watch her." Keith walked up and offered his hand, but she denied and stood firm. Alfor nodded, and Keith picked her up bridal style and took the struggling girl to her room.

     Once Keith was out of view from the others, he put Pidge down holding her wrist as he lead her the rest of the way. He locked both of them in the room like the King had said. He stood by the door, back in his guard stance.

     Pidge was pacing angrily. "Why does he have to boss me around like this. I don't want to get married ever! And he forced me in my room! At least you put me down, but you still followed his orders!" Pidge shouted angrily. Keith just stood there silent like he was supposed to. That was until Pidge got so mad at everything she gut punched him in the stomach. 

    "Ahhh!" Keith exclaimed in pain. He dropped to his knees and his helmet fell to the ground. Pidge grabbed the front of his guards tunic and pulled, forcing them to meet eyes. They held each others gaze for a long while, Pidge's anger softening a little. 

     "You know what," Pidge said letting go. "I think that is the first thing I have heard you say." Keith looked up at her. "I see, you're not allowed to talk to me. Are you?"  Keith stood up, and shook his head. Pidge then got an idea and grabbed a blindfold and put it on Keith. She then took his helmet and put it on his head backwards."Okay. I need to do something, I won't try to escape while you aren't looking."

     Keith obeyed and he could hear Pidge rummaging around on some drawers. When she took off the blindfold and helmet, she looked like a young boy. She had a sweatshirt, pants and glasses.

     "Okay, listen. I am going to leave, and you are not going to stop me."

     "I can not let you do that your highness." Keith said.

      "So you can talk."

      "Yes your highness. But again, I am not to let you leave my sight."

      "I hate you."

      "Duly noted."

      "Fine." Pidge said. She took Keith's red and black guards tunic off, and cut and sewed it. She came back with a red jacket and she put it on him, (his normal jacket). "If you won't let me leave your sights, then you are coming with me."

     Keith knew really didn't like this Princess or this plan, but yet he climbed down the tower.