Chapter 2: Hogwarts

"Are you sure we aren't going to get in trouble for this?" Hunk asked as he and a few other from his Hufflepuff house snuck towards the Slytherin common room. 

"Oh, please. Lotor is the worst Prefect ever. And he has never been caught, and he is leading the houses right now," Lance, another Hufflepuff, said back.

"Why are we trusting a Ravenclaw to not get us caught?" Hunk mumbled. The two Hufflepuffs following Lotor were soon joined by more kids. Rolo from Ravenclaw, Nyma from Gryffindor, Flora from Hufflepuff, Allura from Ravenclaw, Keith from Gryffindor, Shiro from Gryffindor, and others.

"What are we doing?" Shiro asked Hunk.

"We are sneaking into the Slytherin common room and we are going to wreck it and teach the Slytherins there a lesson," Rolo said.

"That isn't right," Keith said, "They have done nothing wrong. In fact, not one of them is even below average in grades. They are the best students and we can't blame them for Voldemort,"

"Then leave," Lance said they got into the Slytherin common room and everyone gasped. It was beautiful. The gorgeous green glow. The warm fireplace, everything.

 The warm fireplace, everything

(Actual Slytherin common room. Picture from Pottermore.com)

"This is amazing," Allura said from the crowd.

"Let's destroy it!" Some kid said and almost everyone went into chaos. Chairs flying, light broken. And only 5 people watching in horror, knowing they had made a mistake. Keith, Shiro, Lance, Hunk, and Allura. 

"What have we done?" Allura gasped. The boys were too shocked to speak. They looked around at the destroyed common room.

"Drag the snakes down here!" Someone yelled.

"No," Shiro gasped, and a few kids rushed the upstairs dormitories. They came down and the crowd fell silent.

"Well?!" Lotor asked impatiently.

"They are gone. All of them. Not even the 'Revelio' charm worked," a kid said meekly. 

"And what may I ask, were you going to do with them after destroying their common room," Headmistress McGonagall asked.

"H-Headmistress," Allura croaked.

"Not you 5. You clearly didn't know the extent of the plan," McGonagall said to Allura who looked on the verge of tears. "Summon the houses, we are to talk in the great hall!" She turned and left leaving the kids to follow.

Three out of the four houses were seated in the great hall in silence. McGonagall was about to speak when they heard footsteps. The doors opened and the entire Slytherin house quietly walked in, and they walked in two straight lines. They sat down at their table, leaving the other houses shocked. One of their girls stood up.

"Sorry for our late arrival. We did not hear about the assembly until it had already started," Pidge said, then she sat down.

"Mrs. McGonagall? Did you know about the plan? Did you hide the Slytherins?" One first year from Ravenclaw asked.

"No. I neither knew about the plan nor did I hide the Slytherins. Send one representative to the front of your table please," McGonagall ordered. Hunk, Lotor, Shiro, and Pidge walked to the front of their tables. "I am going to ask you four some questions, please answer to the best of your abilities for your house." McGonagall. She had a quill next to her writing down everything they said.

"Yes, ma'am," the four said.

"How many from your house knew about the plan?"

"I would say about 80% of Hufflepuff knew," Hunk said.

"I believe that is accurate for Ravenclaw as well," Lotor said.

"I would say 60% from Gryffindor," Shiro said.

"Everyone in my house knew Headmistress," Pidge said. The other houses looked at her.

"How did that percent find out about the attack on the Slytherins?"

"We heard it from Ravenclaw," Hunk said.

"We started planing after we heard Gryffindor," Lotor lied. 

"We were joking about it and when we heard Ravenclaw was serious about it, some joined in, some went to oppose," Shiro said.

"That is not something I am allowed to answer," Pidge said.

"What?" McGonagall asked.

"For the future safety of my house, how Slytherin gets its information will remain private so that we can remain untouchable," Pidge said.

"Your Headmistress asked you a question!" Lance said standing up.

"And I answered it to the best of my ability," Pidge said. Lance sat back down glaring at her.

"How many of your house helped, Slytherin, you can sit this one out,"

"Four of us went, but only two helped. The other two just watched in shock," Hunk said.

"About half of us as I saw, but I don't doubt there was more," Shiro said.

"Most of us," Lotor said.

"Slytherin where did you go?" 

"I cannot reveal that either,"

"I asked you a question!" McGonagall shouted.

"Headmistress! Hogwarts isn't safe for us!" Pidge yelled back. The hall fell silent. "We are being persecuted! Blamed for what Voldemort did! What his followers did! They were all Slytherin because we actually care about those in our house! They cared about him! If I tell where we went any and all Slytherins would pay for it!" Pidge said. McGonagall dismissed the Slytherins. She asked a few more questions and the other houses fell back to their common rooms. 

Keith was not happy with his house. Not at all.