Chapter 2: Not by Accident

"Who are you?" the tan boy asked. 

"I'm Matt," Matt said.

"You new," the bigger boy asked. Matt nodded.

"Is it bring your sister to work day?" the tan boy laughed.

"Says the boy still in high school to the 14-year-old graduate," Pidge said. "Hey, Matt! You have a knife on you?"

"Yeah, here!" Matt said tossing the knife to Pidge. She took it, then popped off the back of the computer and continued to work. 

"Okay then. I'm Lance, I work on sharper shooting weapons, this is Hunk who works on efficient food growth. And Keith over here is our pilot," Lance said.

"I'm Matt I am our coder, this is my sister Pidge who just likes to build things," Matt said. Pidge finished the computer.

"Done!" Pidge said. It looked the same, but it had turned into a supercomputer. "Now, I need to test it out,"

"Test what out?" Hunk asked.

"My supercomputer," Pidge said turning it on. 

//Time skip, Pidge is walking down the hall after work with her brother, looking down at her phone when runs into somebody.//

"Sorry!" Pidge says from the floor. Then her vision goes white and she sees a car accident, and Keith being carted away in a body bag. She is jerked back to reality. She quickly got up and sped walked past him. 

"Pidge!" Matt said catching up to her. "What happened, did you see something?"

"He-" Pidge, "He's going to die. I have to stop it," then she sped up.

"What!? Pidge get back here!" Matt speeding up as well. "What are you going to do!?"

"What I have to,"

//Time skip. Pidge has been trying to get Keith to walk all week. She slashed his tires, got his car towed, broke the window, messed with the engine, anything she could to get him to not drive come Friday. Keith knows it is Pidge, but he plays along just trying to figure out what she is doing because she is so smart and probably has a reason.//

Pidge sat at her desk at work, the others milling about doing their thing. It was Friday, and Pidge 

"Hey, guys, Coran wants me to pick something up," Keith said from the doorway, "Anyone wants to come with?"

"I can go," Pidge said.

"Sure," Keith said. She followed him out of the door, they left the building and walked over to Keith's red car. He tried to open it, but a key had been snapped off inside the door key. Keith groaned.

"It's okay. It's not that far, we can walk," Pidge said, Keith nodded and they headed on their way. The whole time, Pidge was checking her watch. All she had to do was keep Keith alive until 12:00, then he would be safe. They were about halfway there when Pidge's watch rung, it was 12:00. She looked up at Keith, then sighed.

"I know it has been you," Keith said, still looking forward. "Why?"

"I-um," Pidge's face flushed. 

"It's okay," Keith said. "I know you had some reason,"

"I have a weird power, if that's the right word, that when I touch someone...I-I can see a week into their future," Pidge said fast closing her eyes in fear.

"That-wow- so when you bumped into me, did you see my future?" Keith asked. Pidge nodded.

"You were supposed to die from a car accident 1 minute ago," Pidge said. Keith stopped dead in his tracks.

"I-you saved me?!" He said in shock. Pidge looked at the ground. Keith stepped closer and lifted her chin. "Pidge,"

Pidge looked at him a blushed as he hugged her. He kissed her on the cheek, and Pidge's heart couldn't stop beating.

"Do I like him? SHHH- I said that out loud!" Pidge said backing up and covering her mouth. Keith straightened up and smirked. He walked towards her took her hand and casually laced their finger and kept walking without saying a word. They picked up the package and began the walk back.

"I like you too," Keith whispered.

"No duh Sherlock!" Pidge said sarcastically looking up at him.

"Elementary my dear Waston," Keith smirked. Pidge smiled.