Chapter 2: Big Hero 6 Au

"Wow. Laser-induced plasma?" Pidge asked.

"Oh, yeah. With a little magnetic confinement for ultra-precision," Hunk said. Pidge walked over to his table which was too organized.

"Wow. How do you find anything in this mess?" Pidge asked.

"I have a system. There's a place for everything, and everything in its place," Hunk said. Just then Keith ran over a grabbed one of the tools, messing the desk up.

"Need this!" Keith said. Hunk chased after him.

"You can't do that! This is anarchy! Society has rules!" 

"Excuse me! Coming through!Shiro!Oh, my gosh. You must be Pidge!I've heard so much about you! Perfect timing. Perfect timing." a Cuban boy with earbuds asked loudly. He was rolling a ball through and Shiro and Pidge followed him.

"That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide," Pidge said.

"400 pounds of it! Come here, come here, come here. You're going to love this. A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt, a hint of hydrogen peroxide,super-heated to 500 Kelvin, and...Ta-da! It's pretty great, huh?" the boy said as the entire ball turned blue.

 "It's so blue,"

"Here's the best part." He said and when he touched it, blue powder blew everywhere. "I know, right? Chemical metal embrittlement."

"Not bad, Lance. Shiro said. Then Shiro put his hand on Pide and he led her to another room. 

"So, what have you been working on?" Pidge asked.

"I'll show you," Shiro said, pulling out a roll of duct tape.

"Duct tape? I hate to break it to you, bro. Already been invented." Pidge said. Then Shiro put a piece on Pidge and ripped it off. "Hey!Dude!Ow!"

"This is what I've been working on," Shiro said as a multicolored marshmallow inflated. One arm was green, the other red. One leg was blue, the other yellow, and the middle was black and the head was white.

"Hello. I am Voltron. Your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said, "ow." On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain? Physical or emotional? I will scan you now. Scan complete. You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm. I suggest an anti-bacterial spray."

"What's in the spray, specifically?"

"The primary ingredient is bacitracin. That's a bummer.I'm actually allergic to that."

"You are not allergic to bacitracin. You do have an extreme allergy to peanuts."

"Not bad. You've done some serious coding on this thing, huh?" Pidge said.

"Programmed him with over 10,000 medical procedures. This chip is what makes Volton, Volton."

"Vinyl? Looks like a walking marshmallow Hyperspectral cameras?Titanium skeleton? Carbon fiber.Right. Even lighter.Killer actuators. Where did you get those?"

"Machined them right here, in-house," Shiro said.

"-Really?"

"-Yup. He can lift 1,000 pounds."

"Shut up," Pidge said amazed.

'You have been a good boy. Have a lollipop."

"Nice."

"I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care"

".Well then, I'm satisfied with my care."