Chapter 2: Are You Feline Okay?

Keith had eventually gotten out from underneath Pidge, and he set her on her pillow. He went to the training room and trained for a few hours.

    "I should probably check on Pidge again." Keith said. "Stop training." keith walked out of the room and he put his bayard away. Went he walked into the the room Pidge was wide awake and working on her computer. "Pidge, what are you doing? You need to be resting."

     "I have been this awake the entire time, I am clearly not going to get any rest."

     "What do you mean, 'awak this whole time'? You were so tired you were flirting with me!" Keith said sitting on the edge of the bed.

    "Nah, I was just pulling your chain. It is so fun to watch you squirm." Pidge said. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to her own face. "Like right now you are bright red and paralyzed. It is hilarious." 

     That little----why do I like her?! Wait, I get kill two birds with one stone here: payback and making a move. Keith smiled.  "Why are you smiling?" Pidge asked. Keith wrapped his arms around her neck and Pidge let go of him. Before she could realize what he was doing, Keith had already pulled them into a kiss.

    After a few seconds, Keith let go and backed up a little. He smiled as he watched her shocked expression. 

    "Who's squirming now Pidge." Keith said. Pidge didn't move. Keith turned a little and closed her computer, Pidge still didn't move. He set it on the floor.

    "I-um-you-I-uh-ki-me-uh." Pidge managed to get out. Keith laughed.

    "You really are awkward."

    "Hey! Am not!" Pidge said, somehow snapping out of her shock at once.

    "Oh yeah? Prove it." Keith said. He knew very well she would accept the challenge, most likely kissing him. As if on cue, Pidge yanked him into a kiss. Keith had a good idea that she thought all he wanted was revenge for his squirming.

    That wasn't all of it and Keith had lured her into this plan all by himself. He reached and ran his finger through her hair, his other hand moving to her waist. When they broke, they didn't move far and their foreheads were still touching.

    "Gotcha." Keith said. Pidge locked eyes with him, but they were not filled with anger. Those eyes looked at Keith with love. 

     "Now and forever." Pidge whispered.

     "What?" Keith laughed.

    "I am all yours." Pidge said giving Keith a peck on the lips. Keith laughed in joy and wrapped his arms around her waist in a tight hug.

     "I love you!" Keith laughed again.

     "I love you too."

     "I love you more, but seriously you need rest." Keith said letting go of her. Pidge scooted over and patted the space next to her. Keith sat next to and the two fell asleep holding each other.

 (Lance's Point of View.)

    Lance landed the blue lion and the paladins all met back up at the bridge. Everyone was laughing and talking.

    "Good job team, another success." Shiro said. "Lance could you go check on Pidge? I can't find Keith."

    "I wouldn't be surprised if he left her alone." Lance said as he walked out of the room. He opened the door to Pidge's room and because it was dark, he walked over to the bed. He immediately cover his mouth in shock. Quickly he took out his phone and took some blackmail pictures.He ran out of the room and back into the bridge.

"SHIRO!!" Lance said running into the bridge.

"IS SHE OKAY!" Shiro said.

"Oh she is fine." Lance said. Everyone let out a huge sigh. "But Keith has been a little naughty." Lance said smugly handing Shiro the phone. Shiro gave Lance a confused look, then looked at the picture on the phone.

 Shiro gave Lance a confused look, then looked at the picture on the phone

       Shiro looked at the picture, then back at Lance. "Is this real?"

      "Yeah! Come on you can see for yourself!" Lance said. Shiro handed the phone to Hunk then followed Lance out. Keith is going to be in so much trouble!