Chapter 2: Princess Who?

"I-I um..." Pidge fumbled.

"Congratulations on your crowning," Hunk teased shaking Keith's hands with a smile on his face.

"Thank you?" Keith asked confused. "Why am I a Princess again,"

"Because I was out of ideas and Princess Allura was in this game as her character otherwise it might have been her," Coran said. "And the second half of that is Pidge failed the professionalism roll so now Princess Keith and she are in love with each other,"

Keith looked over to Pidge who was blushing and fumbling in confusion and embarrassment. Pidge finally sat down.

"Want to play?" Shiro asked. Keith thought for a moment then swung his legs over the top of the couch and his slide down and sat next to Pidge.

"Sure, why not?" Keith said. "Teach me the rules," After Keith learned the rules, he was ready to join the quest. Pidge was still blushing and Keith internally decided to play with her a little bit.

"Okay so now that you know the rules, it is time to make your character. So you can have anything you-" Coran explained.

"Why, you already have a character in the game. I think I will pick up where Princess Keith left off. Isn't that right Pidge?" Keith asked snuggly leaning back and putting his arm around her. Pidge froze.

"Okay then. So, Keith, you have lived your entire life in this tower without seeing another soul. You have heard that the minotaur is fighting but no hero has ever made it past the beast and lived to tell the tale. Then all of a sudden you hear the clinking of armor and you turn around to see a dwarf, her long messy hair blowing in the towers draft. You and her lock eyes and you can't turn away from her blazing amber eyes..." Coran continued to describe Pidge's character and Pidge just sunk down into the couch not able to take the embarrassment. "...and as if by magic you instantly fall hopelessly in love with her,"

"Gotcha, hopelessly in love," Keith said and looked down at Pidge. Keith lowered his arm so he was holding onto her waist and he pulled closer to himself while acting like he wasn't doing anything.

"Okay then, while those two are lost in each other's eyes, Lance you finally make it up the tower followed by Shiro, Allura, and then Hunk. When you get up there you see Princess Keith and Pidge gazing into one another's eyes like their hearts have stopped,"

"I walk in front of Pidge and wave my hand in front of her face," Lance said.

"Okay, roll persuasion," Coran said.

"I got a 12," Lance said.

"Ooh, while a decent roll, neither Pidge nor Keith breaks their eye contact," Coran said.

"I cough to try and get their attention," Shiro said. 

"Okay, so you cough and both Keith and Pidge jump in surprise a look around as if they were waking up from a trance,"

"Finally," Lance said. Pidge sunk into Keith more to hid her blushing face.

"Princess Keith," Allura said. "We are here to rescue you. I am Allura, this is Shiro, Lance, and Hunk. And you have already met Pidge,"

"Pidge, huh?" Princess Keith said dreamily looking at Pidge who was still looking at him.

"Met is a strong term. More like saw, or gazed into her eyes," Lance scoffed.

"Cut it out Lance," Pidge mumbled.

"I summon my ride and we fly the Princess out of here and to our base!" Allura declared. Her mount came and the flew off.

Wait you didn't think I would just leave it there, did you?