Chapter 1: Timber

"Ok team. As you know today we are going to cheer up the refugees." Shiro said. "The section we are helping today ranges from 18-22." Matt looked at Pidge with a smirk on his face.

    "Matt no. We are not doing that. Last time we did that I got pinned." Pidge said backing away from her brother.

    "You got pinned?" Keith said, the red paladin looked between the Holts. (Timeline is weird I know). 

      "Come on sis. You have a great voice. And it would cheer them up." Matt said, giving her a puppy dog expression. Pidge and Matt looked at each other in silence for a while before Pidge finally broke.

     "Fine! Come on we have to get ready Holt." Pidge said dragging Matt behind. The other looked around in confusion.

     "Does anyone know what just happened?" Lance asked dumbfounded.

     "I think Mr. Holt told me something about those two having a cheering up routine, but I can't remember." Shiro said. Suddenly the siblings returned. Pidge was in jean shorts and a black crop top, a plaid shirt tied around her waist, (her glasses were off). Matt had ripped jeans, a denim jacket, and a cowboy hat.

    "Let's get this over with." Pidge said. "Can we go ahead so we can set up?" 

     "Sure, but we are super close." Shiro said, but Pidge was dragging Matt into her lion already. The green lion took off speed ahead of the castle. No one noticed because it was so light, but Keith was slightly pink.

      The castle  finally landed at the camp and the paladins, in their normal clothes, left to go find Pidge and her brother. Most people were milling about, and the paladins headed towards the center of the town.

     On a huge picnic table in front of a small crowd was Pidge and Matt, and the music that was just now starting. Pidge looked pretty nervous, but she raised the mic a started singing.

     "It's going down. I'm yelling timber! You better move you better dance!" Pidge sang. She started to get into the song. "Let's make a night you won't remember, I'll be the one you won't forget!" People starting to sway, and that is when Matt joined in.

     "The bigger they are, the harder they fall. This biggity boy's a diggity dog. I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off. Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber. Face down, booty up, timber.That's the way we like the what, timber. I'm slicker than an oil spill. She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber. Swing your partner round and round. End of the night, it's going down. One more shot, another round. End of the night, it's going down. Swing your partner round and round. End of the night, it's going down. One more shot, another round. End of the night, it's going down." Matt rapped into the mic.

    "It's going down. I'm yelling timber! You better move you better dance!Let's make a night you won't remember, I'll be the one you won't forget!It's going down. I'm yelling timber! You better move you better dance!Let's make a night you won't remember, I'll be the one you won't forget!" Pidge sang a couple times. More and more people came to see what was going on, and the people who were there were dancing like crazy. 

     Pidge was really getting into the song now, and the paladins made their way to front of the crowd. "It's going down. I'm yelling timber! You better move you better dance!Let's make a night you won't remember, I'll be the one you won't forget!" Pidge sang. She and Matt were really into the song, and Matt pulled one of the girls on the table and started to dance with her. 

    Pidge grabbed Keith's arm and pulled him up and danced around him trying to get him to dance. She grabbed his arms and twriled herself, all while singing her heart out.

    Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane. Nah, it's just me, ain't a damn thing changed. Live in hotels, swing on plane. Blessed to say, money ain't a thing. Club jumping like Lebron, now, Voli. Order me another round, homie. We about to climb, wild, 'cause it's about to go down. Swing your partner round and round. End of the night, it's going down. One more shot, another round. End of the night, it's going down. Swing your partner round and round. End of the night, it's going down. One more shot, another round. End of the night, it's going down." Matt sang. 

    As Pidge started to sing the chorus again, Keith finally let her dance with him.  He spun her around and let her dance around him. The song ended and the crowd cheered, and they started another song. Keith was pretty sure it was 22 by Taylor Swift, but he wasn't sure.

    The sun finally set and the crowd dispersed, leaving the paladins in an empty town square. Pidge and Matt were sitting on the bench, panting. 

   "Woo! You sure can sing!" Lance said. Pidge nodded, still out of breath. 

    "Come on." Keith said, offering his hand. She sat there still trying to catch her breath. Keith smile and just picked her up bridal style and walked back to the castle. Lance helped Matt stand and the paladins left the planet of Eegufer. 

     Keith carried Pidge to the lounge and sat her down on his lap. She fell fast asleep on his chest and Keith couldn't help thinking how this was the most fun he had ever had, especially since he let his soft side out.