Chapter 1: Princess Who?

"I rolled a 6," Hunk told Coran. He, Allura, Lance, Pidge, and Shiro were winding down with another teambuilding Monsters and Mana quest.

"Okay so you duck to the side, but end up hitting the cave wall with your side. You lose 3 points of damage and the cave shakes again, dust and small chunks falling from the roof before the cave settles again," Coran said. "Pidge your turn,"

"I want to roll stealth and use my size to sneak past the minotaur so I can get out of this cave and to the land around the princesses tower," Pidge said. She rolled her twenty-sided die "I roll a 19,"

"Okay, then Pidge simply walks past the monster, not even attempting to hide. But because of her small stature and microscopic height--"

"Hey! I am not that short!" Pidge said.

"Relax," Lance said. "You know he's joking,"

"Yeah yeah...whatever," Pidge said, "Continue,"

"Okay, so you slip past the beast and down the cave you head and you find the end. You walk out and there is a tower, in the middle of a field that must be miles long. What do you do?" Coran asked. "Remember splitting up with your party is the single handly best way to get yourself killed,"

"I summon Padfoot, my trust Mastiff. I am small enough that I ride him to the tower. I rolled 16,"

"Okay, while you are riding to the tower, Lance the beast hurls his fist towards..."

Coran droned on and on as the other finally defeated the beast.

"Alright, back to you Pidge. What do you do?"

"I climb the tower and rescue the Princess. Yes! Natural Twenty!" Pidge exclaimed.

"What's that?" Lance asked.

"It means she automatically succeeds at what she wanted to do," Hunk said.

Coran began to tell the story again."Okay so you skillfully climb the tower and you climb through the window sill. You get in the tower's room and there you see him, looking out the window on the other side-"

"Her," Allura corrected.

"Let me finish," Coran said. "Anyway. You see his beautiful raven hair-"

"Her," Lance said.

"His elegant red gown that blew in the wind-"

"Her," Hunk said.

"He turns around and you see his heartstopping purple eyes,"

"She and her. What is your deal today Coran?" Lance asked.

"If you would be quiet, maybe I can explain. Now Pidge, roll professionalism,"

"Dang, a 2," Pidge said. Coran tapped his tablet then chuckled.

"You and Princess Keith lock eyes and instantly you both fall in love with-"

"PRINCESS WHO!?!?!?!"Lance asked.

"Keith is Princess!?!!?" Pidge said standing up.

"I'm a what now?" Keith said standing in the doorway. All eyes turned to Keith who walked farther into the room.