Chapter 1: Parenting

Keith, Hunk, Coran walked into the lounge to find chaos. It wasn't a normal chaos however. The three's jaws dropped as Allura chased a 3 year old Lance around, and Shiro tried to calm down a screaming 1 year old that was evidently Pidge.

    "What is happening!!" Keith as asked. Hunk was too shocked to speak and just stood there awkwardly. Allura had finally caught Lance and was holding him, but Pidge was starting to crawl over Shiro's shoulder.

    "The Age Virus..." Allura and Coran said at the same time. "It is a virus that brings your age down. It is very deadly for young children because..."

     "...they would cease to exist." Hunk finished for Allura. "They are cute though." Hunk walked over and grabbed Pidge rocking her a bit. "Oh! I should go make them baby snacks! Here take this." Hunk said pushing Pidge in to Keith's arms and running off to the kitchen with Coran.

    "What!? What am I supposed to do with this!" Keith said calling after Hunk, but he was long gone. Keith angrily sighed then looked down at Pidge, whom of which was staring at him confusion. He briefly smiled then rocked Pidge a little before realizing something. "Wait! How did their clothes shrink?"

    "The virus affects the clothing too." Allura said putting Lance down.

    "It affects. Their clothing. HOW DOES IT AFFECT THEIR CLOTHING!!" Keith said in confusion. Allura just shrugged, putting down some paper and crayons for Lance to color. Keith walked over and sat Pidge down by Lance. "I am going to go train." Keith had barely walked 5 feet when SHiro stopped him.

    "Nope, if we are going to get these two back to normal, everyone  is going to chip in. That means, NO training." Shiro said blocking the door. Keith sighed and turned back around, sitting on the couch, watching the two kids playing. Pidge looked at Keith, looking like she was trying to study him.  

    "K-Keef!!" She said. Then she fell into a giggle fit as Keith blushed. "Keef. Keef. Keef. Keef!" Allura nudge Keith from behind and Keith rolled his eyes, sitting down beside the two kids. Pidge climbed into his lap, and she gave him a small hug. "Keef."

     "Keith. K-E-I-T-H." Keith said, patting Pidges back. (Time skip, they fell asleep.)

     Keith woke up a few hours later and looked up to see Lance, but 13 year old moody Lance flirting with Allura. He looked down to see that Pidge was now about 8 years old and was sitting on his lap. 

    "Dum, dum, dada dum, dum, dada dum, dum, da da da dum." Pidge sang. It took Keith a second, but he realized it was the Star Wars theme song.

    "You are such a nerd..." Keith said.

     "Sayth the emo" Pidge said, a slight lisp in her voice. Keith chuckled and wrapped his arms around the girl. (Time skip.)

    It took a couple hours, but Pidge and Lance finally got back to their regular age. Lance just shrugged it off and went to go get food, Pidge on the other hand, got off Keith's lap and dove into the vents. She was in there for 3 hours before she agreed to come out, and she only did it because the group was going to watch Star Wars.

   She sat down and Keith sat down next to her, pulling her closer to him. Keith could hear Pidge heart beating fast and saw the blush spread across her face. 

    No one took notice when he kissed her, or when Pidge kissed back. They didn't see how gentle or sweet the kiss was, or how Keith pulled her onto his lap. And they definitely didn't notice the giddy grin spread across Keith's face.