Chapter 4: The Ball Room Scheme

Coran leaned back against the wall of the ship and sighed. He and Kosmo had stiched Pidge -and the dress- up and had bandaged her. It would do until they could get her in

"How-?" Pidge mumbled as Coran helped her sit up. "How long has it been,"

"About an hour in Earth time," Coran said. He lifted her up and set her in the co-pilots chair. "We will have to get you to a healing pod, and--"

"And what?" Pidge asked.

"Krolia said that Keith was going to be there..." Coran said as if she were explosive.

"Coran. I understand why you would think that I would be mad at Keith, but I'm not,"

"Your...not?" Coran asked.

"No. Keith had no clue who I was. All he knew is that I was a princess that wasn't afraid of him, tamed his own dog, and was going to punish him. I was expecting that he would attack me. I knew it was coming. Although I am a little mad that he got caught in the first place," Pidge said. Coran nodded and then sent a message to the Castle of Lions in front of them.

"This is Coran and Pidge, open the landing bay," Coran said. The bay opened and they landed, everyone waiting for them in confusion. Coran took Pidge's hand and slowly led her out of the ship.

"Pidge! What happened! Did Blaymore attack you! Why did Keith come back before you did?" Allura ran to Pidge about to hug her but Coran shook his head.

"She has a gash going all down her back. We will have to save hugs and explanations for later," Coran said, and he led Pidge passed Lance who was shocked. Passed Allura and Hunk who were worried. Passed Shiro and his 'space daughter just snuck out and got hurt' face. And passed Keith who had just walked in.

//Time skip Pidge is healed, but is still in the dress, and is in the bridge, about to explain everything to the other paladins, //

"I told you!" Lotor said bursting into the room, "I warned to be careful around Blaymore but did you listen! NO!"

"Blaymore was not the one who attacked me Lotor. And stop acting like I didn't know what I was doing," Pidge said flatly.

"You had a day of training!" Lotor said.

"This is not my first time being someone that is not me!" PIdge shouted back. "Everyone here besides Shiro is under the impression that my name is Pidge Gunderson. Most of you had no clue I was a girl, and most of you have no clue the real reason I found those signals about Voltron from space," Pidge said.

"What?" Lotor said.

"My real name is Katie Holt. I am the daughter of Commander Holt of the Garrison. When they went missing, I was using the communication device to try and reach them. I tricked all of Earth. I just tricked all of the world leaders and my friends. I knew what I was doing Lotor,"

"Could please explain everything," Shiro said. "About tonight,"

"Sure. The lions told us that Keith was in trouble, only me and Allura believed them. So Allura trained me to infiltrate the playboy general Blaymore who had Keith. I flirted with everyone so that Blaymore would want me, and that worked. I kept up the act, went on a date with him, then he took me on a tour of his place. Kosmo showed up and tackled me so I came up with the lie that Keith was my servant that caused trouble and owned a dog. Then he gave me Keith and I said goodbye. Then I unlocked Keith and because he had no clue it was me he stabbed me in the back. And then he escaped to here. And that is all." Pidge said. 

Keith looked at Pidge, his eyes wide in fear in what he had done. He ran up to Pidge and hugged her tight. He buried his face in her shoulder.

"Keith. It is okay. I am not mad at you," Pidge said. Keith just hugged her tighter. Pidge's back was arching now because Keith was so much taller than her. She smiled and hugged him back. The others slowly left, leaving them in their moment.