Chapter 3: It's the Small Things in Life

(Keith's Point of View)

     Keith woke super early like he always does. He got up and sat at the edge of his bed, a little more groggy than normal. He kneaded his sore shoulder, trying to remember what had happened last night. 

     He could remember being hurt and dragged to his room by someone. He remembered waking up a little as his arm was popped back into its socket. He could also remember desperately wanting to know who the person was, so much so he pinned them down underneath himself. That is when he realized the voice was a girls. 

     He got up, took a quick shower, and set off towards the training room. Keith had always thought logically, so he figured who his "guardian angel" was pretty fast. A girl who noticed small details, who was strong enough to relocate his dislocated arm, but not strong enough to carry him completely. The girl also knew the healing pods were shut off, and knew how to use Altean technology very quickly. Pidge.

    He left the training room an hour later, it still being very early, and no one was up. He carefully walked down the hall and slipped into Pidge's room. 

     She was still dead asleep on the floor. He chuckled and picked her up and walked over to her bed. He took his red jacket off, and slipped her into it. Now she would have a hint that he knew, or well, found out it was her. 

                                                     (Time jump)

     Keith walked down to the kitchen where Hunk was starting to make breakfast. Lance looked tired, Allura and Coran were in the bridge, and Shiro was talking to Lance and Hunk about something that neither of them were paying attention to. 

    "What happened to your arm Keith" Lance asked. Keith looked down at the wrapped arm, then back at Lance.

    "I think it used to be dislocated, but I honestly don't know." Keith replied. Everyone just looked at him.

     "How do you not know if you quiznaking dislocated your arm or not?" Lance said confused. Keith was just about to answer when a very sleepy Pidge walked in. Everyone stared as she rubbed her eye with the sleeve of a jacket that was way too big for her.

    "Pidge?" Hunk said, "Why are you wearing Keith's jacket?" Everyone looked ten times more awake and were trying to wrap their brains around the anomaly. 

    "Huh?" Pidge said sleepily, then she looked down at the jacket, "WHAT! HOW DID THIS GET ON ME!!" Shiro glanced at Keith who was smiling, then seeing Shiro looking at him, quickly stopped and turned a slight shade of red.

     "First Keith wakes up with a mysterious wound, then Pidge wakes up in Keith's jacket. What happened last night?" Lance asked. Shiro couldn't take it, and being the only one who knew exactly what happened, burst into laughter. Everyone just looked at him. 

    "Pidge, care to explain?" Shiro said when he calmed down. Pidge who was already red, turned an even darker shade of red.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Please tell me what you think!