Chapter 2: Ghosts and the Gremlin

The paladins walked into the healing pods to see Keith hugging Pidge. Hugging, Keith. 

      "Keith why are you of all people hugging Pidge?" Lance asked. Keith looked at Lance.

       "She doesn't need to see this again..."

        "What are you----"Hunk asked, then he saw. "Oh. Pidge......" The looked at the pods for about a minute when Pidge double tapped Keith, and sign for sparring partners to stop. Keith let go and looked at Pidge.

        "Pidge?" Keith asked and the paladins looked up. Pidge walked over to Hunk and grabbed his wrist. She started to lead him away, when she shook her head at the other paladins and then she disappeared with Hunk. The paladins fell silent. They sat or stood, waiting for Pidge or Hunk to come back.

      Finally Pidge came back. Alone. She slowly walked over to Lance and grabbed his wrist. Then she took him a different direction, disappearing again.

    "Guys" Allura said to Keith and Shiro. She was kneeling down by Matt. The boys walked over. Allura had opened the door, and now she went to touch Matt's ankle, only to find her hand passed right  "It's a trap!"

     "Do you think Pidge knew?" Keith asked.

     "I don't know." Shiro said. Just then a high pitched scream sounded with in the castle, followed by a cackle. 

     "Lance." Allura said. (What, he has a high pitched scream okay!?)

     "We should split up and try to find them." Shiro said.

    "Wait! That is just what..." Keith said to late. He was left alone. ".....she wants....." Keith stood there, trying to figure what he should do, a chill went over him and fog poured over the floor. Keith turned around fast to find himself 3 feet away from the ghost.

    "Poor Keith. The one who has gotten the farthest. The one who is the closest to the truth." She said, stepping forward. "To bad you lady love won't be able to save you this time." She was super close now, and she stroked the side of his face with he hand as she walked by.

    "My....lady.....love?" 

    "You know who I am talking about. The one who is forced to be my puppet. She was supposed to get rid of you, but she took the loud one instead." the ghost said she walked over to Matt, and knelt down.

     "Did you do that?" Keith asked. The ghost swiped through Matt's leg, causing him to fade away.

      "Me, yes. It is quite funny, you haven't even found her brother, yet you were convinced he was here. Your friends are idiots. But not you, so I am going to give you a hint Keith Kogane.

        If you want to save your 'lover', find where her tunnels are. If you want to save your friends find the blood and see where it leads." The ghost said, the burst in a shower of blue. Keith instantly ran into the vents. 

    Keith got into the vents, and found a string so he followed it. He ended up in the lab. He jumped down and looked around. 

    There at the desk surrounded by tech, was Pidge, and she was giving orders into the mic.