Chapter 3: The Ball Room Scheme

Lotor took the girls to a garden outside.

"Okay, spill. What are you doing?" Lotor said.

"We are saving a friend," Allura said. Pidge mentally facepalmed. She caught a glimpse of Blaymore, and they locked eyes briefly and he smiled. Pidge looked back at Lotor.

"I should have known," Lotor said, actually facepalming. "Look, this plan of yours isn't going to work. What made you think that this was a good idea! Blaymore is a dangerous general! What makes you think you can just flirt with him and-"

"Thank you for the high praise Prince Lotor," Blaymore said, walking up behind Pidge and putting a hand on her shoulder. Pidge leaned into him a little bit. "But I believe that Miss Katherine and I had a date. Shall we?" Pidge nodded and he took her arm and they walked off towards his ship.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Lotor said, his shoulders slumping in defeat. Allura was frozen in shock.

//Time skip, Pidge, and Blaymore are at his palace and they have had their dinner date, and now they are almost done with the tour.//

"And this is my dungeon. If you would prefer not to see it-" Blaymore said.

"No, I can handle it. Plus I have one of my own," Pidge lied.

"Okay, so we have a pretty large..." Blaymore explained everything about it as they walked down the hall. Pidge kept her cool the best as she could as she saw the skeletons and old dying prisoners. Suddley something appeared in front of her and tackled her. It started to lick her face. Pidge looked up to see Kosmo.

"Kosmo! Who is a good boy! You are, you are!" Pidge said scratching behind his ears and ushering him off of her. Blaymore helped her up.

"You know this dog?" Blaymore asked. Pidge's heart beat fast. She better come up with something fast.

"He is the dog of one of my servants. The servant is in our piloting program right now and tends to escape and get himself into trouble," Pidge said, still petting Kosmo.

"We caught your servant trying to sneak in here. His dog can't get to him, but we can't get that dog. The servant is a lot of trouble, I would be happy to give him back to you," Blaymore said. 

"That would be much appreciated. He will be punished on my homeworld, and I will make sure that he never bothers you again," Pidge said.

"That is quite sweet of you," Blaymore said. "Here we are," Blaymore stopped in front of a cell and he opened the door. Pidge walked in with a calm face. There was Keith, chained to the wall. Pidge lowered her fan, and Keith charged her, stopping a little bit before they could touch. He tried to attack her but he hands were still chained.

"Yes, that is him. Mr. Kogane, you are going back to Arus to face a judge," Pidge said. Keith looked at her confused. Kosmo walked up beside her. Pidge walked passed Keith and went to the wall. Keith stood there confused. Pidge unlocked him and chained him to Kosmo. "Kosmo. If you would lead Mr. Kogane to my ship, I wish to say goodbye to this kind, sir,"

Kosmo trotted down the hall, pulling Keith into Pidge's ship. Pidge and Blaymore walked to the entrance of her ship. 

"I really had an enchanting evening," Pidge lied.

"Til we meet again," Blaymore said kissing her hand.

"I shall count the moments 'til then," Pidge giggled then she walked onto her ship. She waved one more time before they blasted off. Then she gagged. "Now, Keith, if you ever get yourself caught like that again, I swear-" Pidge said unlocking his hands. She turned away from him, about to lecture him.

Keith grabbed his knife and cut a gash in her back then ran to the escape ship and left. Kosmo refused to go with Keith as both Coran and Kosmo were trying to stop the bleeding.