Chapter 2: Voice's of Voltron

Pidge and Keith ran through the halls dodging Voltrons attacks. They had gotten pretty far ahead of V, and Pidge saw an opportunity once the got to the bridge. She shot her hook up and grabbed Keith's hand and the hook pulled them off the ground. 

     Keith grabbed both Pidge's waist and her bayards rope. They both were blushing because Shiro, Allura, and Coran were watching them, but they were more focused on the task at hand. Voltron stomped in and looked around. 

     "Where did they go!" Yellow asked. 

      "I have no clue, maybe their rooms?" Blue suggested.

      "They are above us!" Green giggled. Voltron looked up. Keith and Pidge looked at each other, and then looked back down.

    "You won for now. Come on down and go--" Black started to say.

    "Go to Keith's room." Red said. 

     "There we can talk about what good and bad things you did." Black said. Pidge lowered Keith and herself and the two started to walk towards Keith's room.

    "Keith. Pidge. Wha----" Shiro was about to ask.

    "WHAT WAS THAT!" Allura asked.

      "Are you two together?" Hunk asked, "Because if you are, that would be adorable."

     "Sorry, we would love talk, but the lions want to go over training." Pidge said. The other stopped dead in their place and Keith and Pidge walked into Keith's room. They sat on the floor and the human versions of the Lions appeared before them.

     "Yellow, would you go first." Black said.

     "Oh, yeah, sure. So you guys were excellent at the running part, yeah that was good, but you need to work on your agility." Yellow said.

   "Blue.

    "You did a good job judging your enemy. But you can't always run."

   "Red."

    "Keith you did everything right, Pidge you ne---"

    "Red."

    "Fine. You both need to work as a team, it cannot just be one sided."

    "Green."

     "Pidge you did an excellent job of thinking on the spot, Keith your best moment was when you were deflect the shots with great sword work, but both of you need to trust and depend on the other. While you might not always fight with a friend, it is important to learn how."

    "Ah, my turn," Black said. "I agree with the other on what you need to work on, but the hanging from the ceiling was a great example of trust in each other. Okay lions any other thoughts." Yellow meekly raised his hand. "Yellow."

   "I ship it. That is all." Yellow said. 

   "We will meet in the alab tomorrow. Early tomorrow, got it?" Red said. And both paladins nodded. Green and Red stepped forward and the other disappeared. Red bent down, moved Keith's hair, and kissed his forehead. Then she closed his eyes and disappeared as well. 

   Green bent down and held Pidge's face. I am so proud of you, Green said as the two touched foreheads. Pidge closed her eyes, and then she could feel Green fading away. 

   Both Keith and Pidge opened their eyes to see they were back in the real world. 

   "Next time you suspended me from the ceiling, a little warning would be nice." Keith said. Pidge chuckled and got up. 

   "I was thinking on the spot okay." Pidge said offer her hand. Keith took it and Pidge pulled him up. "We should probably go tell the others..."

   "Yeah," Keith said.He grabbed Pidge's hand and laced their fingers. Then he put that same hand into his pocket without saying a word. 

   Then the two went to go tell the others. But they would have many adventures to come. And they would do them together.