Chapter 1: Titans Submerged

A group of five shall answer the call,                                                                            And with great struggle, their enemies will fall.                                                  In a dark world, the first will unite,                                                                             Soon their kindred will join the fight.                                                                         A group of five will answer the call,                                                                           And back into the graves, the Titans will fall.

         Keith had all of his stuff in his backpack as he walked through L.A., walking straight to the Hollywood sign. He had just found out that his dad was the lord of the Underworld, Hades. Keith had never really had a family so finding out from a Harpy that he could live with his dad in the Underworld was good news to him. Sure, was he living with the dead? Yes, but better than not at all. (A few year later.)

      Pidge was sick and tired of Lotor and Ezor. This quest was torment. Those two arrogant Hermes kids were reckless, not serious, and it was driving Pidge crazy. They also were not very careful. She already knew they were going to leave her in the Underworld after they got Axca back. There are only 3 of Persephone's pearls after all. 

      Her questing party walked through the Hollywood sign, and paid Charon, walking into Hade's palace.

     "What do you want?!" Hades asked.

      "We want Axca back!" Lotor said.

       "Have her, she is causing chaos," Hades said, making Axca appear in front of the group and Lotor and Ezor hugged her. Pidge wandered a little looking around, her mind racing. Why can't hero's ever get out without the pearls? There must be some trick to their deaths. "I see you only have 3 pearls--"

      "Lotor and Ezor are going to betray me and leave me here, so they have it all figured out," Pidge said, still looking around.

       "Pidge I-" Lotor said, and it sounded like real empathy.

        "Save it, I can get out---I think. If not, why would you care?" Pidge said as she kept looking about. Lotor closed his mouth and Axca, Ezor, and him crushed the pearls and headed back to Camp Half-Blood. "Now, where is the trick?"

        Keith and Persephone watched from a dark hall that split off from the front room. Keith had got super close with his stepmom, and really just considered her a mom as she thought him a son. She stepped out and into the light walking to Hades on his throne.

     "What trick?" Persephone asked. Pidge turned around a did a quick curtsey.

      "The reason one comes out of here alive," Pidge said, "The has to be some trick,"

      "You must be a child of Athena if you are thinking like that," Hades said. Pidge nodded then walked out of the front archway. She looking past the floating junk river of lost hopes and dreams, past the lava below, and she ignored the screams. Then she saw it. 

     A floating platform of land on her side of the river. It was the first in a stepping stone series of these floating platforms.

    "Ah. Very clever," Pidge said, she took a rock and threw it on the first platform. It passed right through. "Spilt them up, Get them to recklessly and desperately jump, only to have them fall to their death, clever," Pidge turned around and saw Hades, Persephone, and a black hair boy standing in the entrance of the palace. 

     Pidge looked up at the castle, and walked over to the wall and started to climb. The family stepped out and looked up at her.

    "What are you doing?" Keith asked.

     "I found the trick, now I need to find the loophole," Pidge said. She had only climbed 20 feet when she turned around. She looked out across the Underworld and she could see everything. Then it caught her eye, the door of death. She took out her bronze knife and used it to slide down the wall. "Convince them the only way out is back where they came from, the send them falling to their deaths, got it. Camp Half-Blood, here I come," Pidge said. She walked out to the closest point to the doors and looked around. SHe could hear the couple talking.

   "You are from Camp Half-Blood?" Hades asked.

    "Yeah, not that I like it," Pidge said. "Everyone is an idiot, even my entire cabin. To be fair they did die killing a titan so,"

     "We can take you to Camp if you will take and train Keith there," Hades said.

     "Keith?"

      "My son here, he needs to learn how to fight,"

     "Sure," Pidge said with that Hades offered his hand and Pidge took it. Keith took his other hand and the fell through the shadows and landed in Camp Half-Blood's woods. Hades disappeared.