Chapter 5: Big Hero 6

Pidge got to work on making her new friends superheroes. She scanned them and started the 3D printing and training of them.

"Arms up. The neurotransmitter must be in his mask. We get the mask, and he can't control the bots. Game over," Pidge said as she put them into their paladin outfits, each with their own weapon.

 "I love it!" Lance said.

"Not bad,"

"Anybody else's suit riding up, on them?" Hunk asked.

"Hey, guys! Check this out. I'd like to introduce, Voltron 2.0," Pidge said, pulling Voltron out with his new armor and wings.

"He's glorious," Lance said.

"Show 'em what you got, buddy. Voltron, wings!" Pidge said

"No way!" Hunk said. Pidge climbed on Voltron's back.

"Thrusters,"

"I fail to see how flying makes me a better healthcare companion," Voltron said.

"I fail to see how you fail to see that it's awesome! Full thrust," Pidge said. Voltron started to fly like Ironman, but that 's when things started to go downhill. "Steady, big guy. Look, let's just take this slow. Up, up, up, up, up! Thrust, thrust, thrust! Too much thrust!" Pidge said as they flew around the city, and in no control.  Too much thrust! Too much thrust! No, no, no, no! Back on! Back on! On! On! On! Zoom...Go up! Up, up, up! Up!Oh, man!" Pidge took a deep breath as they landed on the top of a skyscraper.  "Maybe...Maybe enough flying for today. What do you say?"

Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily," Voltron said.

"Which means what?"

"The treatment is working,"

"That's... that's right, buddy. I am never taking the bus again," 

"Your emotional state has improved. I can deactivate if you say you are satisfied with your care,"

"What? No, I don't want you to deactivate. We still have to find that guy. So, fire up that super-sensor,"

"Functionality improved.1000% increase in range. I have found a match......on that island," Voltron said. They went back to the team and everyone pile on Voltron.

"Killer view," Keith said.

"Yeah. If I...If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this. But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it," Hunk said.

"There. Voltron, take us in," Pidge said and they landed on the island.

"Awesome! Our first landing together as a team," Lance said.

"Guys, come on."Quarantine"? Do you people know what "quarantine" means?" Hunk said pointing to a sign.

"Quarantine. Enforced isolation to prevent contamination that could lead to disease, or, in some cases, death," Voltron said.

"There's a skull face on this one. A skull face!" Hunk said.

"Be ready. He could be anywhere," Keith said. They walked into a hall and Lance started softly singing.

"Six intrepid friends led by Lance their leader, Lance, Lance's angels, Lance's angels harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic the amulet is green it's probably an emerald,"

"Lance, I will use this sword and hit you in the face," Keith said.

"Guys. Any sign of him, Voltron?" Pidge asked.

"This structure is interfering with my sensor,"

"Perfect. The robot's broken," Hunk said.

"Guys, you might want to see this," Keith said as they walked into a larger room, with some sort of machine that was broken. The room was dark, but with a hint of red.