Chapter 1: What did you do to Keith!

"WHAT!" Pidge said as she looked at the healing pod's information. Keith had almost died in the most recent battle and everyone was waiting for him to be healed. "Allura?!" Allura walked over.

"What seems to be the problem Pidge?" Allura asked, leaning down a little bit.

"The healing pod is drugging Keith," Pidge said. Everyone looked up. Shiro walked over and Lance and Hunk put down their playing cards and walked over as well.

"Woah," Lance said. "That is a lot of medical drugs,"

"Drugs?" Allura asked. "Those are medicines. They are perfectly safe and they are not whatever a 'drug' is,"

"I hate to break it to you, but Mary-Jane is a drug that can be used in medical operations...but it is still a drug," Lance said.

"Humans have these too? I thought Altea was the only place that they were used. And I don't even know what a drug is!" Allura said.

"A drug is a substance that can be used to numb pain and can help in medical situations..." Shiro said, "But it has...effects on humans,"

"A lot of people on Earth abuse them and smoke and use these drugs when they are in good health. They cause a person's mental stability to falter. And if they keep on using it...they can be addicted and might not ever stop. And they can cause cancer, brain damage, and too many health risks to count," Hunk said. "This one time won't hurt him too badly, but he is not going to be in his right mind,"

"Oh, I am eternally sorry," Allura said. "Alteans aren't affected by them at all,"

"It's okay," Hunk smiled. "Just keep that in mind from now on," Allura nodded. Suddenly the pod hissed, releasing both the air inside and Keith. Keith stumbled out, hold his head try to stop being dizzy. He stumbled again, running into Pidge.

"Woah there," Pidge said, trying to stabilize him. Keith fell to his knees and tightly wrapped his arms around Pidge so that he wouldn't fall over.

"Huh," Allura said, looking at Keith. "So that is what you meant,"

Hunk looked at her, "It gets-"

"-better," Lance said smirking. So much blackmail.

"I was going to say worse. He won't be able to lie...or control what he says or does really. Lance, what are you doing?" Hunk crossed his arms. Lance had begun to record Keith.

"Look, this is going to be priceless!" Lance laughed. "No way I am missing this!" Pidge knelt down as well, hoping Keith would be alright. Keith wrapped his arms around he neck and he buried his face into her neck.

"Keith? Keith are you okay?" Pidge asked. Hunk, Shiro, and Allura were trying to get Lance to stop recording and didn't notice Keith at that point. Keith drunkenly laughed and he turned his head so he was facing Pidge a little more. His face was red at this point...but not really because he was blushing, it was just flushed from the medicines. 

Keith tightened his hug on Pidge. Then he softly kissed her neck. Pidge turned red and froze with shock, and Keith laughed his drunk-like laugh again.

"K-Keith!?" Pidge stuttered. The others turned to look at her.

"Pidge? You okay?" Hunk asked. Because Keith was resting more towards the back of Pidge's shoulder, he quietly kissed her neck again with everyone none the wiser.

"H-he...ah!" Pidge yelped as he kissed her neck again and laughed. "H-he um, I-I,"

Lance was the only one to get what had happened...and he doubled over in laughter. The others asked him what happened and all he could get out was, "Keith kissed her!" and then he continued to laugh again. Shiro looked at Keith and sighed. Keith needs to go to his room and someone needs to watch him. 

And on top of that...

There was only one person that could get through Keith and that Keith would let take care of him.

And putting a drugged love-sick boy alone in a room with a girl......

It was going to end in chaos.