Chapter 1: Lady Holt

"You guard, bring here up here!" Lotor yelled from the alter. A galra soldier grabbed Pidge and forced her to the altar, Pidge struggling all the way up. 

     Little did anyone know, that Keith was the soldier. He was sent by the Blade to rescue Pidge, whom Lotor was forcing to marry him. Keith was holding her back from kicking, she had no idea it was him. Now he was nervous. The only way out that he could see was tricking Lotor and having to take his place...so he would have to..uh..marry Pidge....oh geez.

    "Now place the ring on her finger." The priest said. Lotor tried to grab Pidge's hand but she ended punching him in the face.

    "You put it on!" Lotor said, forcing the ring into Keith's hand. He looked at the ring and recognized it as his mother's. He fought with Pidge, but finally got the ring on her finger. Then he looked around the room to see if his mom was here. Nope.

    "Now, clasp hands." The priest said. Lotor looked at the guard and he clasped Pidge's hands in his. Keith gulped, I am really doing this. I don't think that Lotor realizes he has to hold her hands, otherwise...

      "The hand clasp is sacred. It binds two together in holy matrimony. I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Lotor stepped forward, but the someone from the audience.

      "Wait! Lotor didn't marry her! The guard did!"

      "YEAH! The hand clasp was the guards! And I bet the ring was too!"

       "The guard got married! Lotor should pick a glara this time!" Someone said. Lotor was super mad and stomped off as the priest nodded. Pidge's knees buckled at the prospect of well, all of it. Keith caught her, but he himself was panicking and his heart was beating super fast. 

     Keith picked Pidge up and he waded through the sea of people congratulating them. Before they got to the door, the doors burst open and the Blade came through. The guests screamed and ran, and some attacked. Keith and Pidge were lead into the Blade's ship.

     Keith sat down in the corner, Pidge on his lap. She had calmed down just a little bit, but she was still shaking.

    "Wh-Who a-are you?" Pidge asked looking up at him. His face was red and he was panicking underneath his helmet. Slowly his shaking hands took of his helmet. Keith looked down at her, both of their eyes were wide in disbelief. "Keith?! So-so you tried t-to rescue me but then....and then...and now we..."

     Keith nodded, and Pidge tucked into his chest a little and started to  silently cry. Keith wrapped his arms around her and prayed that he didn't have to explain this mess to Shiro.

     Oh how wrong he was.....