Chapter 1: Big Hero 6 Au

"The winner, by total annihilation...Zarkon!Who is next? Who has the guts to step into the ring with little Zarkon?" Haggar announced to the robeast fighting ring as the remains of the last robot were taken out. The crowd cheered Zarkon name.

      "Can I try?" Pidge said meekly, walking through the crowd. She was 13 had a red shirt, a  black jacket, and a simple pyramid-shaped robeast. "I have a robeast. I built it myself," 

         "Beat it, kid. House rules. You gotta pay to play," Zarkon said, collecting the last fights earnings.

        "Is this enough?" Pidge said, holding up a roll of cash. 

        "What's your name, little boy?" Zarkon asked.

         "Pidge. Pidge Gunderson,"

          "Prepare your bot, pidgeon-brain,"

            "Two bots enter one bot leaves. Fighters ready? Fight!" Haggar said and she started the fight. Zarkon's robeast unveiled its tentacle-like arms and shot a dozen lasers at Pidge's robeast, frying its circuits.

           "That was my first fight.I... can I try again?" Pidge said, looking at her robeast.

              "No one likes a sore loser, little boy. Go home," Zarkon said, reaching for the money.

                "I've got more money," Pidge said, offering a wad of cash.

                 "Fighters ready? Fight!" Haggar said. Zarkon's robeast advanced, and Pidge's robeast began to hover, the color of the creases turning from green to red.

                   "Rover, destroy," Pidge said, and her she pulled her small controller, making it longer. The two robeasts danced around each other in combat, until Rover hit Zarkons robeast with a single shot, and a plant grew from inside of Zarkons robeast, tearing it apart.

                 "What?!" 

                 "No more little Zarkon," Pidge smirked.

                 "But, what...This is not possible!"

                    "Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck, do you want to go again, Zarkon?" Pidge said. She grabbed all the money and hid it away in her jacket. 

                "No one hustles Zarkon," Zarkon said. Pidge backed up as Zarkon advanced. "I'll teach you a lesson," 

         "Hey, fella. Let's talk about this," Pidge said, backing into an alley.

          "Pidge! Get on!" Shiro said as he drove his motorcycle down the alley towards them. Pidge jumped on. 

           "Shiro!Good timing!Oh, mama!" Pidge said looking back.

             "Are you okay?"

            "Yeah,"

             "Are you hurt?" Shiro asked. Pidge shook her head. "Then what were you thinking, knucklehead? You graduated high school when you were 13, and this is what you're doing? Robeast fighting is illegal. You're going to get yourself arrested,"

           "Robeast fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting, that's... that's illegal. But so lucrative!I'm on a roll, big brother! And there is no stopping me!" Pidge said. That was before the two saw the police cars blocking there way. They were temporarily locked in a cell. There Aunt came and picked them up.

        "Hi, Aunt Allura," Shiro said as he and Pidge got into the backseat. 

         "Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay," Allura asked.

           "We're fine," Shiro said.

            "Oh, good. Then what were you two knuckleheads thinking?" Allura said, dragging them by there ears out of the car. She took out her keys and opened the doors to their bakery/home."For 10 years, I have done the best I could to raise you. Have I been perfect? No. Do I know anything about children? No. Should I have picked up a book on parenting? Probably! Where was I going with this? I had a point."

              "Sorry. We love you, Aunt Allura," Pidge said.

          "Well, I love you, too! I had to close up early because of you two felons. On beat poetry night." Allura said angrily, putting a donut in her mouth, "Stress eating. Because of you. This is really good!" 

         "You better make this up to Aunt Allura before she eats everything in the cafe," Shiro said as he and Pide walked upstairs to their shared room.

            "For sure," Pidge said distracted as she looked something up on her computer.

             "And I hope you learned your lesson, bonehead," Shiro said.

             "Absolutely,"

           "You're going robeast fighting, aren't you?" Shiro said. Pidge spun in her chair.

            "There's a fight across town. If I book, I can still make it," Pidge said looking at Rover.

            "When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?" Shiro asked.

             "What? Go to college like you? So people can tell me stuff I already know?" Pidge said.

             "Unbelievable. What would Matt and dad say?" Shiro asked.

               "I don't know. They're gone. They died when I was three, remember?"

               "I'll take you to the fight. I can't stop you from going, but I'm not going to let you go on your own," Shiro sighed. He and Pidge got on his motorcycle. They came upon a very high tech school. 

               "What are we doing at your nerd school? Robeast-fight's that way!" Pidge said as they parked.

               "Gotta grab something. We'll be in and out. Anyway, you've never seen my lab," Shiro said. 

            "Oh, great, I get to see your nerd lab!" Pidge grumbled. They walked in and something flew passed Pidge. 

            "Heads up!" A guy with a mullet said. He was working on a bike, but the wheels were not touching the bike.

            "Electro-mag suspension? Who are you?" Pidge asked in amazement.

            "I'm...Keith," The boy said.

             "This is my sister Pidge. Welcome to the nerd lab," Shiro said.

             "Yeah.I've never seen electro-mag suspension on a bike before," Pidge said to Keith.

            "Zero resistance, faster bike. But, not fast enough......yet." Keith said tossing a wheel in a bucket along with others. Pidge and Shiro kept moving along. Pidge saw two metal LED poles and was about to touch them when she heard someone's voice. 

         "Do not move. Behind the line, please," Said a darker skinned, larger boy. Pidge stepped behind the line. 

        "Hey, Hunk. This is my sister Pidge," Shiro said. 

         "Hello, Pidge. Prepare to be amazed. Catch," Hunk said a tossed an apple between the poles, and it cut, turning the apple bible paper thin.