Chapter 1: A Hot Mess

Hey! This is an idea by @Apw_something. It got a little distorted the way I am using it, but I hope you like it! Also, let's see how many people can find out how I got some of the names. Hint: it is the same way I got planet Dapttaw in an earlier fic, but they are not related.

"The leaders of the planet Eraepsekahs would like to meet us. As on most planets, there is something I must tell you about. We are not there to change their government, which is run by how 'hot' and 'sexy' a person is. The hotter you are, the higher your rank is," Allura said as they headed towards Eraepsekahs.

"It's okay, we can deal with that," Lance said. Pidge knew she was in trouble. Sure, she was aware of how drastically insecure she was, but she also knew the truth. Which was in comparison to an entire planet run on beauty, she was in trouble.

They landed and they left the castle, and they were meet by supermodel type people, perfect without photoshop. 

"Paladins! Welcome! You are going to love Eraepsekahs! I am Hsilbup," The boy said. He led them to the side of a beautiful castle,"You are just in time for the ball. We have formal wear for you, but first, we have a small test. It is no big deal, our queen just gets sensitive about the uglies. I am sure that you all will pass," Hsilbup said, but he gave Pidge a look. One by one the paladin's entered until only Pidge was left.

"Let's be honest," Pidge told him,"We both know I have already failed. Just send me to where ever, at this point I don't care," 

Hsilbup smirked. "Finally, someone who knows their own worth, go through the tent, they will take you to the dumps to...explore...while your friends meet the queen," Pidge walked through, and then a woman led her to a trash shoot. Pidge jumped in without a word. 

She fell and fell until she was finally dumped into a dirty street. Pidge stood up and looked around. She on the top of a ridge overlooking the main city, but run down and dirty apartment lined the streets all over the planet. The sky was a beautiful fuschia and pink color, the clouds reflecting the red and orange of the sun.

Pidge walked down the streets, people walking passed whispering. She walked and walked. A group of pretty girls walked to her.

"What do we have here girls? Looks like another piece of garbage," the leader said and they all started to laugh. Pidge looked down at herself in shame, "Oh, is this new information to you?" she mocked. 

"No," Pidge sighed. "Have a good rest of your day," Pidge said and she continued walking. Those girls weren't the only ones to tease her, however. Everyone did. People who were prettier, people with wart covered faces, even children threw tomatoes at her a teased her.

Pidge finally had enough and she ducked into a nearby ally. Trash was every where, but it was safe. Pidge looked around a sighed in joy. She was looking around when she saw something, it was a small orange dress with a flared bottom, it also had straps, and a green shirt underneath. Based off of what clothing she had seen today, it was thrown away because it wasn't 'sexy' enough. Her clothes were soaking from various tomatoes and buckets of water that she changed into the dress.

She found a bag and put her cold clothes into it. She walked back out on the street, and she walked fast, finally leaving the city and onto an empty feild beyond.