Chapter 1: Beast Mode

So, this is where we start. Big mission. Shiro and Keith go to one base, Lance, and Hunk to another, and Allura, Pidge, Krolia to the farthest one. Pidge was to pretend to be a prisoner, clothes and all, while Allura and Krolia became guards. That is when they got caught.

     "Pidge! Allura is out!" Krolia said as Galra pile on top of her. Pidge glance back at Allura once she had taken care of the Galra that were attacking her. Her eyes went wide as she saw a Galra standing over Allura, who was out cold. 

      Pidge noticed a Blade of Marmora dagger stuck in the ground on the way to Allura. The galra raised his gun to point at Allura. Pidge burst inside. She ran, grabbed the dagger, and ran towards the Galra. 

     Pidge ran at him and the dagger turned into a sword, and she went into beast mode. The Galra fell dead after her attack and she pants over him, sword in hand. She looked down at her hand.

   It had beautiful light lilac purple fur all over it. She looked at her hair, and it was a bright, vibrant purple grape color. Krolia walked over and Pidge looked up at her. Pidge threw Allura over her shoulder, which was about a foot higher.

   They headed back to the green lion in silence. Pidge set them on course for the long journey back to the castle. Then she turned her chair around and face Krolia.

   "Green paladin, why are containing your anger," Krolia said, seeing through Pidge's calmness. "Being half Galra isn't bad,"

   "That is not it," Pidge growled. Before Krolia could ask why Allura woke up. 

    "Pidge, w-why are you Galra?" Allura asked shocked yet sleepily. Pidge tightened her grip on her new dagger. "You are Gal-"

    "Drop it," Pidge mumbled.

     "What?" Allura said as they landed in the castle. 

     "I said, drop it!" Pidge yelled. Then she stomped off to the bridge, the fur on her melted back into her human skin. Krolia and Allura chased after her and into the bridge where everyone had fallen silent.

     "Pidge!"

     "Green Paladin, you can't run from this," Krolia said.

     "Oh really! Watch me!"

      "Why do you want to run!" Allura said.

      "Why? WHY! Because I did the math and don't want to believe it!" Pidge shouted.

      "That is no excuse," Krolia said. Pidge slowly walked towards her and her dagger turned back into a sword. The other paladins gasped.

      "ISN'T IT!  JUST LEARN THAT MY OWN MOTHER WAS A LYING DIRTY CHEAT!" Pidge shouted.

        "What are you talking about?" Allura asked. Pidge stomped over to the computer and pulled up bios for her brother and father.

        "Matt, my older brother, 100% human confirmed. My dad 100% human. So the only way I am possible is if my mom cheated!" Pidge yelled as she went galra again. She stomped off leaving the other in shock.