Chapter 1: Reality Check

"Mayday! This is green Paladin Katie Holt from another reality! Pidge! Come in, Pidge!" Katie yelled from Pidge's computer screen. 

"Yes! Yes, I am here," Pidge said, still a little bit confused. 

"Listen, the Voltron here is in danger, we need you guys! I have sent this message to Allura, you need to think about me when you cross realities so you can reach us. The only people in this reality that know you are coming is Allura and me," Katie said, "Good luck, and come as soon as you can," Then the screen closed. Pidge stood still for a second then ran around the castle trying to find Allura. 

Pidge ran into the bridge and meet Allura in the center, who had also been running around looking for Pidge.

"I got Katie's message!" They both said at the same time. The other paladin's looked at them very confused. 

"Katie?" Shiro asked,"You can't send yourself a message,"

"Wait, Pidge's real name is Katie?" Lance asked. 

"We have to go to another reality, where I am in trouble," Pidge said. 

"Okay?"

"Here let me show you," Allura said and showed the paladins the video. 

"That makes so makes so much more sense," Hunk said.

"Then we should go," Shiro said. And with that Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, Lance, and Allura, piled into their lions and got into the other reality.

More coming soon.