Chapter 1: The Ball Roon Scheme

The timeline here is weird. Keith has just left, but Lotor is the paladin's friend. This time he is actually their friend and genuinely cares about them. And Shiro, Lance, and Hunk are out on a mission.

"The Black and Red lion tell me that Keith is in danger," The green lion said to Pidge.

"We have to save him!" Pidge said standing up from her desk.

"The Blue paladin knows too. The others didn't believe," The green lion said. "The yellow lion, black lion, and blue lion all tried to tell their paladins but they wouldn't listen,"

"My and Allura will get him, don't worry," Pidge said running out of the lab. Green purred at her tiny and cute paladin.

Allura met Pidge in the hall and they started planning on their way to the bridge. 

"Voltron was invited to a ball, where all the worlds leaders will be. The guy that has Keith will be there, my plan is for you and me to disguise our selves, play all the boys and get him to notice us that way. Then to impress us, he will show us his prisoners," Allura whispered.

"We could be two young princesses of Arus, no one would know where that is," Pidge said. "And we snuck out to have fun and want a servant?"

"No, they would recognize me. I grew up with them, they have been around ten thousand years or so. You have to be the one to do it. We need boys tripping over themselves to win your praise, we need to train you for the party," Allura said. They ran to Allura's room. Allura pulled out a dress, high heels, hair growth shampoo, and a fan. Then she dragged Pidge into the training room.

"What are you doing," Coran asked as the training room doors shut. 

"Um," Pidge said.

"We need Pidge to get into Blaymore's dungeons. So because there is a ball coming up-"

"-We are going to make her a player," Coran said, Pidge looked at him confused. "Allura did the same thing to him to break me out,"

Pidge put on everything and Allura styled her now long hair. (Not my art.)

"Now Pidge, first we teach you how to walk and dance in heels," Allura said

"Now Pidge, first we teach you how to walk and dance in heels," Allura said. Pidge tried walking first but kept tripping. She tried to dance, but she fell even more. Allura decided they should move on to table educate. They showed her what tools to use and what was what, but Pidge kept getting it wrong. Allura tried to teach Pidge how to flirt, but again Pidge couldn't get it. 

"Enough!" Pidge shouted. "I am not going to get this!" Pidge walked out of the room in anger. She stomped off to the bridge. "I can't get this, why can't I get this! And why am I angry! Anger is not going to help me do anything!" Pidge said to herself as she paced. Pidge stopped and took a deep breath. "I was and have been Pidge for about a year or so, and only Shiro knows my real name. I tricked the FBI, this is just another alias. I can do this. Just another me," Pidge said calming herself down. 

Pidge walked back to the training room, never tripping and keeping her head high. She remembered all the tools and what was what. And she even learned to giggle like she was in love and how to act like it as well. She changed back, but she put her hair under a green beanie. She hid in her room and pretended to be sick like Allura had told her to do.

That is when the boys came back to get ready for the ball, not knowing a thing about what was about to go down.