Chapter 1: Hide n' Holt

"We are going to bond as a team today!" Shiro announced. Pidge groaned from where she was sitting.

      "Attitude check Pidge."

      "Attitude check complete. All salt." Pidge said. Lance and Hunk chuckled from where they were on the bridge, and Shiro shot them a glare.

      "Coran has pair us up with someone, it's our your job to learn about the person." Shiro explained.

      "Okay," Coran took over, "Here are your partners. Shiro and Allura. Keith and Pidge. Hunk and Lance. We will also be locking you in one of your rooms so you will actually bond."

      "WHAT!!!" Keith and Pidge exclaimed at the same time. "YOU WANT TO TRAP ME WITH (HIM/HER)!!!!!!!!!" 

       Pidge scanned the room, jumped over her chair and broke for the exit. Shiro sighed and went to grab Keith. Keith saw Shiro though, and he too bolted for the exit. 

      Pidge ran into the lab and grabbed a black shirt and black pants and quickly put them on. She put on a protype pair of gloves that allowed her to climb on walls, and goggles that had heat and night vision settings on it. Pidge also took the right thigh armor from her suit, and put that on so she could have her bayard. Then she snuck out into the hall and climbed.

     Keith ran into the training deck and started to climb the walls. Shiro burst through the doors, and saw Keith starting to climb and he ran over and pulled Keith down. Dragging Keith by the ear, Shiro took him to his room and locked him.

     Pidge who was on the roof like spiderman, watched as Keith was dragged to his room and locked in. Let's have a little fun shall we, time for Hide n' Holt, Pidge thought. Pidge snuck over and into her room without being notice. She climbed over to the vent that she always kept open in case of emergencies. Climbing in she heard Shiro talking to the other outside her room.

     "Before we go to our rooms, we are going to do a search for Pidge." Pidge snuck through the vents until she got to the one that lead to Keith's room. She saw the metal grate and turning onto her back she gave it a big kick. It burst open and Keith jumped. 

     Pidge crawled out of the vent and landed in Keith's room. Keith who was sitting on the bed looked at her with a look of surprise.

    "Pidge what are you doing here!?!" Keith whispered.

    "We are going to play a game of Hide n' Holt. Wanna play."

     "Again why are you here, and what is Hide n' Holt?" Keith asked.

     "One, I'm here to break you out. Two Hide n' Holt is the world hardest hide and seek game. The hiders or you and me, use technology and any thing they can get there hands on to hide from the other team. It can go on for days. We also try to leave our mark and prank the seekers." Pidge explained, keeping her voice low. 

    "If it keeps us from being trapped together I'm in. No offense."

    "No taken. You think I want to share a room with you  for who knows how long?" Pidge remarked. Keith shrugged and put his coat on it's rack and did the same trick on his suit so he could have his bayard with him. Keith put a black bandana around his mouth, and the two climbed into the vents. (The vents were fairly large, but being the smallest, Keith and Pidge were the only ones who could fit in them.)

  Pidge carefully put the vent grate back in its place, but not before she and Keith left there mark. A hologram of a burning forest. 

   They were team Forest-Fire.