Chapter 2: Dance AU

Katie woke up the next morning and groaned. Stupid Shiro, stupid promises, stupid Ballet, she thought. Katie got up and put on an orange t-shirt and green overalls. She slide down the stairs right as Shiro walked in.

     "You ready?" He asked.

     "As I'll ever be." Katie responded. The two walked outside and over to the ballet school, when they got inside a beautiful white haired a ballerina was waiting for them. The girl ran over to Shiro, wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek. 

    "Hey Allura, this is Ka-Pidge" He introduced.

    "Oh, so this is Pidge! I can't wait I have so much to show you!" Allura grabbed Katie's wrist and pulled her along. Keith and Lance had been coming down the stairs and Keith watched in curiosity as Katie was pulled away.

    "She actually came." He remarked ot Shiro. 

     "She is stubborn, but, she can be swayed. You guys did help a lot." Shiro said.

    "We did?" Lance asked.

    "The facts the that the guys were doing helped more than even she realized. Katie, well she has never been too popular with the girls, but she fit in perfectly with the guys at her old school." Shiro recalled.

    "How do you know her?"

    "I am-was her brother's friend." Shiro said.

     "Was?" Keith asked. They watched as Allura came out of a room with Katie in a green ballerina's uniform, then they rushed into a different room.

    "Yep. You are looking at the last functional member of the Holt family." Shiro says. 

    "She is a Holt? That is Katie quiznaking HOLT." Lance whispered angrily. Shiro nodded. 

     "We don't want to draw too much attention to her though so call her Pidge." 

            (Back to Katie)

     Allura dragged her into yet another room, were shoes upon shoes could be found. Allura made her try on pair after pair after pair until finally, they found an orange pair that fit. Allura grabbed a rubber band and put Katie's hair in a bun.

    "You don't know how long I have been waiting for another girl. It feels like it has been 10,000 years now." Allura said, putting the finishing touches on Katie's hair.

    "Wait this is a Ballet school full of guys!?!?!?!?" Katie asked. Allura nodded.

     "Yep! There are lots of kids in between but the two main groups are the Lions, who have already met, and a handful of boy's from Galra Tech's fine art division." Katie tensed at the sound of 'Galra Tech'. 

    "Galra T-tech" Katie stuttered.

    "Yeah? Why? Did you have a run in with them or something?" Allura asked as they started to walked back to Shiro, Katie just mumbled or something under her breath. The reason she had tensed is because her father denied a request for GT, and then him and her brother were gone within the week. She knew GT took them, she just was having trouble figuring out the where.

   "Got a friend I see, Princess." Someone said form behind the girls. The girls turned to see an boy, white hair and familiar. Lotor. No,nonono, no Lotor please.

   "Lotor, this is Pidge. Pidge Gunderson." Allura said, a slight growl in her voice. 

    "It is a pleasure, Ms. Gunderson." He said taking a deep bow. He looked at Katie and she had never seen so much hunger and lust in one person's eyes before, and this truly unnerved her.