Chapter 3: Angels

Pidge woke up in districts molten healing pool. She jolted up and looked around for her friends. She looked up to she Amreil. Her vision was blurred and besides the soreness, her head felt like it was shattering.

    "Pidge are you okay," Amreil asked. Pidge pushed herself to her feet, but she was really weak right now. She took a few steps with her shaking body, moving passed Amreil. Pidge made out of the pool, but before Amreil could stop it, Pidge fell.

    Not that she got hurt, of course, Keith and the others had just walked in and Keith had caught her. 

    "Coran," Amreil said, standing up and greeting the angel. Keith, on the other hand, was dying.

     "Amreil! Good to see you. What happened?" Coran asked.

      "District 1 released Jealousy into district 5, and instead of revenge, these girls decided to fight the beast itself," Amreil said. He turned to Keith who had locked eyes with Pidge. "I am guessing you are the one who fell for her trick." 

    Keith looked at him and blushed, and nodded. He looked down at Pidge, who had gone limp in his arms.

   "Uh, is she okay!" Keith said panicked.

    "She will be fine," Amreil said. "I will get the other girls. A couple things you should know. One, don't get them mad, they can kill you easily. Two, they are used to the core of the Earth, they are going to be cold out there. Three, Pidge loves to trick people so watch out. Four, they are going to be really tired and will seem sweet." Amreil said pulling the other girls out of the lava. Shiro took Allura, Hunk carried Shay, and Lance held Plaxum.

     The boys left the Under and flew back to their dorms. They got into the living room and set the girls against the walls. That was when they started to wake up, but they were so tired they were acting childish.

     "Where am I? Angels?" Shay asked. 

      "Angels? Are your wings soft?" Allura asked. Shiro bent down and stretched out his wings.

      "Here, feel for yourself," Shiro said. Allura touched his wing and her eyes went wide. She kept petting it and giggling. Then she crawled over to Shiro and right into his lap. She wrapped her arms around him and he hugged back, and his wings wrapped around her. Lance and Hunk hugged their girls, who happily accept.

       "You are so warm," Allura said. Pidge woke with a jolt.

        "AH! Where am I! Why is so cold! I will spite you!" Pidge said. Keith ran over and put his hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down. "You! Why are you here!"

        "I live here?" Keith said. He saw that she was shivering so he wrapped one of his wings around her shoulder. Pidge tried to stand up and Keith offered his hand. Pidge took it and he pulled her up.

        Bright light filled the room as the boys used their angel healing powers. Pidge and the girls woke up completely and looked around.

      "Okay team, let's go," Shiro said.