Chapter 2: The Hook Up

Pidge hated teleportation. Kosmo had teleported her everywhere about 3 times now. Little did she know it was going to get worse. Pidge was sitting in the lab when Kosmo came in.

"Please don't teleport me like crazy," Pidge pleaded. Kosmo walked over and teleported her. Pidge felt herself falling. Kosmo had teleported her mid-air, "Kosmo!" Pidge shout. She curled up and braced for impact as she saw the blurry ground rushing towards her. Pidge was waiting to hit the ground. When she didn't she opened her eyes to see Keith looking at her in confusion. She uncurled a little bit a saw that Keith had caught her. "Sorry," Pidge said jumping down from his arms.

"It's okay?" Keith said, still confused. Pidge walked out of the room scolding the dog walking next to her. Lance and Hunk looked at Pidge walk out.

"What is that dog trying to do to her?" Lance asked.

"I have no clue," Hunk sad.

"Me neither, that's what bothers me," Keith said. "Kosmo seems like he is plotting something, but what?"

//Time skip//

Pidge woke up with her mouth and arms wrapped with those self-adhesive medical bandages. She was in a spare room that was dimly light, and Kosmo was sitting in front of her, with his doggy grin on his face. The mice climbed up her back and stood on her head. She realized she was leaning up against Kaltenecker, and the mice had jumped on to her trash buggies and were riding them around the room.

//Time skip an hour later//

"Has anyone seen Kosmo?" Keith asked.

"Probably with Pidge," Hunk said.

"That's what I thought too, but I couldn't find her either," 

"Hunk! Did you take Kaltenecker? He's not in his pen," Lance said coming into the lounge.

"So first Kosmo, then Pidge, now the cow! What will be next!?!" Hunk asked.

Allura ran in,"Paladins! I need your help! The mice are missing! The mice-" Allura stopped seeing the paladins unimpressed faces."What?"

"Pidge, Kosmo, Kaltenecker, and now the mice are missing," Keith said. Then their phones rang.

"Could you guys come to get me? I have been animal-napped," Pidge said. 

"What?" Hunk asked.

"I am tied up in a room guarded by Kaltenecker, the mice on my trach buggies, and Kosmo. Oh wait one sec," Pidge said. "Nevermind, now Krolia and Shiro are guarding the front door. Wait! Romelle no!" Then the phone went quiet for a second.

"Hi, this is Romelle. Pidge can't come to the phone right now. She is a bit, tied up, at the moment. Bye!" Romelle said then the phone hung up.

"I feel bad for Pidge, we, should-"  Lance said. His phone got a text, and he read it.

"We should?" Allura asked.

"We should make some cookies! Allura, Hunk you are going to help me," Lance said dragging them away despite their protests.

"But what about Pidge!" Keith called after them. "I guess I'm going to rescue her," Keith sighed then he snuck through the dimly lit halls until he saw Shiro and his mom standing in front of a door. Then he saw a vent and he crawled through it, and he looked into the room.

"Krolia, Shiro! Are you sure he is going to come?" Romelle asked from inside the room.

"Come out here to talk," Shiro said.

"But the mice don't want me to leave," 

"Then bring them out here too. We need to be careful about our volume," Shiro said. Romelle and the mice left. Kieth looked into the room again. Kaltenecker had a collar around his neck where Pidge's handcuffs were attached. Kosmo was sitting on her.

"Kosmo! Get off of me! I won't try to escape for the 23rd time!" Pidge said. Kosmo was not impressed. The cow is asleep, so all I need to do is distract Kosmo. Keith backtracked in the vents a little bit and he turned on his phone and connected it to the castle intercom system.

"Kosmo, could you please come to me in the kitchen, I need someone to help me finish up these cookies before Hunk gets back," Keith said. Then he quietly crawled back to the vent. Kosmo looked up, walked off Pidge, then teleported. Keith snuck down. Pidge looked at him with both relief and guilt in her eyes. Keith ignored that for right now and he took out his knife and started cutting her chains. He cut them, and Pidge caught them before they hit the ground. She set them down softly and they crawled into the vents, closing the entrance.

They snuck into the bridge and crawled out of the vents they heard Kosmo howl, the cow moo, and Krolia, Shiro, and Romelle confused on how she got out.