Chapter 2: World Wedding War

It was official. Keith hated the princess. Not only was she headstrong, but she was making it really hard to do his job which Keith prided himself on doing. The two had climbed down her tower and she was down dragging him out of city by his wrist.

      "Your highness? Where are we going?" Keith whispered. Pidge dragged him towards the wall that surrounded the city. "Wait. Isn't this a bit extreme for an arranged marriage. I mean I know it is tough, but...leaving everyone you know behind. Everything?"  Keith said in his small voice.

      "I don't care." Pidge said pulling him through the gate. "I am the one princess that no one wants to hear from. And you are with me. Why aren't you complaining?"

      "Got no family. I could die without anyone realizing." Keith shrugged. They had passed the grand walls and were at the edge of the forest, and she stopped and looked at him. "What?!"

      "It is the same for every guard. No one except your family cares if you die, and I don't even have that." Keith said. They locked eyes, and she had an expression of horror, but she quickly shook it off.

     "Good. No strings attached. Just like me." Pidge said and they dove into the woods. After a while they came to a airport that had closed down. "Know how to fly?"

    "Yeah." Keith said. He was about to get into a red shuttle when he saw a force field inside the plane shed. He  slid the garage doors opened and he saw a red lion.

    "Let's go!" Pidge said running into the shed after him. "They know we left! I saw Lotor's ship land, but now his guards are coming." Keith pulled her into the lion and he started up the engine. Galra forces rushed in, but Keith burst through the ceiling and took off. He dodged several fighter planes that were in the air and he rushed towards the atmosphere.

    Once they were in space and away from harm for a while, they relaxed. Keith leaned back in the pilots chair and sighed.

    "I am going to jail." Keith said while rubbing your eyes. 

     "What do you mean? I dragged you out here."

     "As far as they are concerned I kidnapped you."

     "Oh, yeah good point."

     Keith really hated her. Especially an hour later.