Chapter 3: Playing on your Innocence(Angst Warning)

Pidge was shaking from shock. So much so that Keith had to carry her, and even then she was so fragile Keith felt like he was going to break her.

Keith carried her up to the lounge where everyone was huddled over a computer, calling Pidge's name and trying to figure out what happened to her. Keith walked into the room and then stopped, everyone, turning to look at him.

"Keith?" Lance asked.

"I want an explanation. Now," Keith demanded. The others looked down guiltily. Keith sat down, Pidge curled up in fear. The group explained the situation to Keith. "How! How could you do that to her! She is the paladin of the GREEN LION! Allura! You knew she hadn't killed anyone! How could you let her do that!"

"To be fair," Ulaz said. "It was Pidge who decided not to stun the guards. But had she known about the choice..."

"Look. We get it. What we did was wrong," Lance finally spoke up. "Can you guys stop yelling at us," Pidge had by this point uncurled and she shakily stood up.

She took one step like a toddler learning to walk and then she Keith stood up, bracing her before she fell.

"Hey," Keith said catching her. "Hey,"

"K-Keith?"

"I'm right here, I'm right here," Keith said softly. The others shared a worried glance. 

"Please. Please stop fighting,"

"Okay," Keith said softly. "Okay,"

"I-I,"

"I'm going to take you to your room okay?" Keith said, gently picking her up. She fell into his arms and fell asleep. Keith took her to her room and stayed with her to make sure she was okay.

It took a few days but Pidge came around to her normal self.

The end, I was bored.