Chapter 1: Hogwarts

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my stories! Before we get into the Harry Potter AU, a couple of you asked to see my super map. I actually had to add a few but here it is, hope you like the story!

 I actually had to add a few but here it is, hope you like the story!

It had been 2 years since Voldemort was defeated and Slytherin was getting all the hate for it. So, they had quieted down. They never were seen out in the open alone. They were only seen to and from classes and in the classes themselves. And, they had a secret room, leaving the common room at night.

They had a good reason for it too. The other houses hated Slytherins. In fact, the Slytherins had fewer kids in it because for the past 2 years no one wanted in. This made them easy targets for the other houses pranks, jokes, and sometimes bullying excuses.

But, the Slytherins were cunning. They knew the pranks before they were pulled. They guessed every punchline. No one was left alone. Because the one thing the other houses had forgotten about Slytherins is once you became one, you were family with the others for life. In that house, you were brothers and sisters. That is why all the death eaters were Slytherins. They were family, and family supports one another.

Now, you must be asking 'what secret room?' I am getting to that so hold on. Our story starts with the smallest Slytherin in the house. Pidge Gunderson.

"Open," Pidge said in Parseltongue, opening the door to the secret room. 

"Move, move! We don't have much time!" The Prefect said as he ushered everyone into the Chamber of Secrets. Pidge jumped in last and the landed in the Chamber. Now it no longer had the basilisk skin and the cave and the dirty look. No, the Slytherins had read of Harry's story and had found and opened the Chamber. The teachers, of course, said that they had sealed it. 

They landed in a circular room, glowing a nice soft green and made of brick. They had really done a lot of work on from the past two years. The group walked down the halls also brick, but light with green fired torches. They entered the main room, with the snake statues on either side and Posiden in front. This hadn't been changed much, but it was changed. The snakes all had sturdy rope bridge leading into the mouths were beds were made inside. 

Posiden had been transfigured into the Slytherin emblem along with carvings on the side that said this; This is the Chamber of Secrets. Made by Slytherin founder Salazar Slytherin. In his day it was used as the home of the basilisk, killer of mudbloods. Now, two years after Lord Voldemort, we Slytherins use it as a haven of safety from the other houses. May the next finder of this Chamber use it well, and be it a Slytherin, keep the other close. We are all a family in this house.

On the path to this were the banners hanging on the roof. The basilisk skin had bee used in various projects down here like fabric to transfigure, potions, and more. They also kept the venom.

"Listen!" the Prefect said, "Tonight, the other houses have teamed up and are going to ransack and loot our common room. We have all of our stuff down here, but it is winter break and they have all the time they want. So we must be prepared! We 7th years are going to train you to our level so you can breeze through classes and defend yourselves. The Chamber must still be used when we leave, and you must keep training. We have a communications device as you all know, one that can reach any Slytherins. If you need us just call. We are all family! So let's learn!" 

The Slytherins bustled down and sat in front of him, with all of their textbooks. This would end up happening a lot, but right now, we have some friends ransacking the Slytherin common room and are very confused.