Chapter 1: Death (Part 100!)

Pidge stood frozen, her mind scared as she stood at the entrance of the bridge. Her eye's widened in shock and she took a step back, her hands up.

      "Katie, it's not what it looks like!" Shiro said letting go of Allura, "Okay, so maybe it is, but--" Shiro said. Pidge turned and fled. She had walked in to work on the Galra tracker since she couldn't sleep, and had walked in on Shiro and Allura making out. She ran into her room. 

        "How can I face them again? I know, I'll hide. I'll be an assassin," Pidge dug around her room for supplies. when she was done she was wearing all black, had a black belt that had pouches of assorted supplies in them. Her bayard was on the back of the belt and she had a black cloth over her mouth.

     She put up her hood and turned around, to find Keith standing in the doorway. She took out her bayard.

      "Pidge? What are you doing?" Keith asked. Pidge said nothing but slowly sidestepped over to her bed and jumped up, her eyes never leaving Keith. Keith stepped into the room. "No seriously Pidge? What are you doing?! You look like some assassin!" Pidge slowly remove the vent cover above her bed.

       "I am. I am leaving Keith. And I am not coming a back..." Pidge said and she disappeared down the vents.

      "Pidge! Pidge! Ughh!"Keith called after her. Then he followed after her.

       Pidge got to the lab and grabbed more supplies, like spiderman gloves, and other cool gadgets. She put the gloves on and was about to climb the wall when Keith fell out of the vents.

     "What are you doing here?" Pidge asked.

       "Looking for you, you can't survive on your own forever. I am coming with you," Keith said.

       Pidge raised an eyebrow. Then she tossed a pair of the gloves at him. Then she started to climb up the wall. Keith took off his jacket, put on the gloves and limbed after her. They traveled down the vents, stayed out of sight, and stole for three days. No one knew what was going on.

      "What happened to Pidge?" Hunk asked at a paladin meeting in the lounge. It was to talk about what was happening, but no one saw Keith and Pidge on the roof above them.

      "Well," Shiro said blushing and rubbing the back of his head, "I saw her three days ago, at about 11 at night on the bridge,"

      "What were you doing out at 11, I understand why Pidge would, but what were you doing?" Lance asked.

      "Allura," Shiro mumbled. Lance and Hunk's eyes went wide.

     "Ah, that would make sense, did she walk in?" Hunk said. Shiro nodded. "What about Keith though?"

     "I have no clue," Shiro said. Pidge whispered to Keith that she had to grab something and she crawled away. Then Allura, Coran, and Shiro left to go do other stuff.

    "Maybe he has a crush on Pidge and couldn't bear to let her be alone?" Hunk suggested. Keith blushed and got flustered so much so that the traction his gloves slipped and he fell, landing on the floor in the center of the round couch.

     "Keith!" Lance said. He looked up "How long were you up there!"

      Keith could fell his broken ribs ache. He fought to stay alive, but he felt himself slipping. He could feel his heart skip a beat and slow down. This was it, he took one last breath then he went limp. 

     Hunk and Lance chatted then ran off into the kitchen. That is when Pidge returned. She dropped down and checked Keith's dead body.

    "Keith wake up," Pidge whispered. "Wake up!" She cried. Tears flew down her face and she couldn't take it. She grabbed a blade from her belt and she stabbed herself. Her eyes went wide with pain then she collapsed, landing next to Keith. Then she too, took her last breath.

Several hours later.      

     "So, how long do you think they are going to lie there?" Lance asked Hunk as they stood over Pidge and Keith.

     "Don't know. I think they played dead so long they fell asleep together. It was fun watching them play dress up though."

     "I like when they would steal the cookies from the kitchen by hanging from the roof," Lance said.

     "I liked the part when Pidge pretended to stab herself with a spoon. That was awesome. Yeah,"  Hunk sighed. 

      "Do think that Keith likes her?" Lance asked.

       "He has his arms wrapped around her waist and followed her on her 'escape'. Yes, yes he does."

      "So, should we--"

      "Yes,"

       "You don't even know what I was going to say," Lance said.

      "You were going to say should we make it as awkward as possible between them so that they get together. And yes, yes we should,"

     "Yeah you got me. Let's go," Lance said and they dragged the two to Keith's bed and set up the prank.