Chapter 2: The Millenium Falcon

Pidge was 'flying' her cardboard ship when Lance, Hunk, and the mice walked in. They were dressed weird though. Lance was wearing a white robe but had a belt over. He also had leggings, boots, and his Bayard. Hunk was wearing the same outfit but had a dark brown cloak over. Pidge walked out to meet them, Kosmo by her side. They stopped, 5 feet apart, Kosmo growling.

"Chewy, down. I'm Han Solo. I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon. Chewie here tells me you're lookin' for passage to the Alderaan system??" Pidge said, in her stoic Han solo character.

"Yes indeed, if it's a fast ship," Hunk said, playing along and quoting.

"Fast ship? You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?" Pidge said.

"Should I have?" 

"It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you old man. What's the cargo?" Pidge said.

"Only passengers. Myself, the boy, four mice... and no questions asked," Hunk said.

"What is it? Some kind of local trouble?" Pidge chuckled.

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements," Hunk said.

"Fine, get aboard," Pidge said, they all climbed into the large cardboard ship. "So where are you headed?"

"We are going to save a princess," Lance said. Pidge turned to face him.

"Excuse me? I didn't sign up for this," Pidge turned and walked towards the cockpit of the ship.

"Wait! The princess is rich!"Lance said.

"What?" Pidge said looking at Lance.

"Yeah, rich. Think of the rescue price," Lance said.

"Fine! But I better get paid, give me the coordinates," Pidge said. They 'set a course'. Then a minute later they were forced out of hyperspace.

"Guys, we are being pulled out of hyperspace by a moon," Lance and Hunk looked out the front.

"That's no moon, that's a space station," Lance said.

"Hey! That's my line!" Hunk said. Lance shrugged. 

"It doesn't matter, the princess is on the station anyways," Lance said. They landed and snuck out of the ship, Bayards out. They snuck out of the lab and down the halls. 

"Lead the way old man, I want to get this over quickly," Pidge said to Hunk. Hunk nodded and they snuck around the castle. They were hiding behind the kitchen counters when Shiro walked in, to the sound of his music. 

"Pidge. Fix. This," Shiro said then he took the goo and used it like a gun. Pidge, Lance, and Hunk dodged with struggle.

"Where is this stupid princess!" Pidge said. Then Shiro stomped out. Keith passed him in the hall in confusion. He looked into the lounge but then he felt someone grab his wrist. He looked down to see Pidge dragging him and Hunk and Lance following. "Finally! Now let's get to the Falcon before Vader comes back!"