Chapter 2: What did you do to Keith!

"I-is this a g-good idea?" Pidge said to Shiro. Keith behind her, holding her captive in his embrace. His head was resting on hers and he kept chuckling every once and a while.

"You will be fine. But if you do need help I put an SOS signal in the room. Press the button and we will come and help you out," Shiro said. Pidge coyly nodded then she lead Keith into his room. Pidge laid him down on his bed and sat down at the foot of it.

"Where's everybody else?" Keith said sitting up, his words slurring like crazy.

"They have jobs to do," Pidge said softly.

"What about you?" Keith said, now leaning up on the wall behind the front of the bed.

"No, I don't have a job to do so I am staying here," Pidge said. Keith began to think and he looked up, his hand on his chin. Then he looked at Pidge and smirked.

"I am a job, do me," Keith said. Pidge's face flushed.

"I-I d-don't think that that's a-a good idea K-Keith," Pidge said. Keith crawled closer and Pidge backed up until she was at the wall on the foot of the bed.

"Why not?" Keith asked sitting on his knees in front of Pidge. His head was tilted like a confused puppy, and despite the comment, he looked innocent.

"U-um well, you're not thinking-"

"I'm thinking of you-" 

"And w-were not allowed to do that a-and Shiro would get mad and,"

"Aw come on," Keith whined like a child. "One kiss pleeeeease,"

"I-um," Pidge gulped. Keith's eyes went wide with excitement and he crawled onto her lap and kissed her. He melted on her lap as he kissed her. Pidge was not handling this situation well at all. Keith and her parted and Keith gave a goofy child-like smile. The one where his eyes were closed and he had a dopey grin on his face.

Then he practically melted on her. He hugged her waist and kept sighing.

That is when the door opened and Hunk and the others walked in to check on the two. "Hey, Pid....ge," Hunk said his jaw-dropping. "Aw," Keith rolled over so now he was laying in Pidge's lap now.

"Hi, Hunk!" Keith said cheerily as he waved.

"Hi!" Hunk said as if he was talking to a little kid. He walked over and the others came in as well. Keith took Pidge's arms and wrapped them around his neck, holding her hands. Shiro walked over.

"Keith...don't you think you should let Pidge go,"

"No, why?" Keith asked.

"Because Pidge is practically dead right now," Lance said. Keith's eyes went wide and he crawled off of Pidge and picked her up and set her on his lap.

"Don't die Pidge!" Keith said. Hunk and Shiro glanced at each other and Lance began to laugh. Keith bent down and gave Pidge a long kiss making the others stop. "You feel better now Pidge? Or do I need to kiss you again," Keith said that more like himself...but his words were slurred.

Pidge looked up at him, "I-um...mmhhh-!"

"Keith, you need to stop kissing Pidge. That is making it worse," Shiro said lightly.

"Oh....wait I have the perfect song for this!" Keith said. He took out his phone and started to blast, 'I just died in your arms tonight,'. Shiro facepalmed. //Time skip to when Keith and Pidge have fallen asleep together and Keith wakes up and remembers nothing//

Kieth slowly opened his eyes, his head pounding. He sat up a little and tried to remember what happened. All he could remember was the fight and being sent to the healing pod. Keith rubbed his eyes and then realized that his right hand was wrapped around someone. Keith looked down.

It was Pidge. Fricking Pidge.

He was f*%@&d.